SYDNEY, Australia – 10 March 2010 – Content Security, a fast growing, IT security company based in Australia, today announced completion of its CRM deployment using Sales Cloud 2 from salesforce.com. The company chose a cloud computing-based CRM application because they could integrate existing data faster, perform business analysis real-time, and ensure high user adoption through an easy to use interface.
Security in the Cloud
• Founded in 2000, Content Security specialises in designing, consulting and maintaining IT security services and solutions. The company had grown quickly over the last decade and needed to improve operations with a CRM system that could build better customer relationships, arm its sales teams with the right information, improve customer service, and drive better lead management.
• The company evaluated several options, but chose salesforce.com’s CRM application after seeing the results from a 30-day trial.
• Content Security cites security, performance, ease of use, speed, and cost as the main reasons why they chose salesforce.com. The company now has real-time visibility of critical business data, including sales pipeline, forecasting, and business planning.
Comments on the News
• “We were sick of spending time on CRM maintenance and system failures rather than focusing on customers,” said Louis Abdilla, Director of Services and Solutions, Content Security. “The enterprise-class security and performance of salesforce.com’s cloud computing solution impressed us from the start. We can now access real-time information whenever we need it, driving better business decisions and service levels with our customers. This has completely changed the game for us.”
• CRM from salesforce.com
• Sales Cloud 2 from salesforce.com
• Video: What is Cloud Computing?
• Cloud Computing for small businesses
• Follow salesforce.com on Twitter @salesforceapac
About Content Security
Founded in 2000, Content Security www.contentsecurity.com.au is a company that specialises exclusively in IT security. In an increasingly hostile world, securing information technology assets has grown in importance for running a successful business.
The products that Content Security provides are considered "Best of Breed". This status is determined not only by leading industry bodies, but also by an in-depth evaluation that ensures we are providing a very highly valued product. This in turn ensures that the highest quality standards are met, and appropriate returns on investments are attained. For more information visit: http://www.contentsecurity.com.au/
Any unreleased services or features referenced in this or other press releases or public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase salesforce.com applications should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available. Salesforce.com has headquarters in San Francisco, with offices in Europe and Asia, and trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol “CRM.” For more information please visit http://salesforce.com/ap/, or call 800 1301 448 (Singapore) or 800 967 655 (Hong Kong) or +65 6302 5700.