CRM Consulting Services from Salesforce.com
Choosing Salesforce CRM is a strategic business decision. Our CRM consulting services are designed to assure its successful execution through a sound CRM implementation strategy tailored to your business needs.
Whether you’re creating your first CRM system, replacing an existing one, or customizing your Salesforce CRM application, our experienced CRM consultants provide the strategic guidance and hands-on know-how you need.
The goal of Salesforce CRM consulting services is to help you think through and execute all four key phases of your CRM initiative: planning, implementing, driving adoption, and optimizing. Our CRM consulting services will help you create value from features and functionality you may not be able to leverage on your own, or might have considered beyond your reach.
CRM Consultants with the Right Expertise and Experience
Salesforce CRM consulting services follow a structured and iterative methodology, developed and refined over the course of thousands of successful deployments. Based on your individual goals and requirements, we supply you with a detailed CRM implementation strategy designed to enhance your performance, drive end-user adoption, and accelerate your return on investment.
With CRM consulting services from salesforce.com, you receive sound, experienced guidance in everything from proactive discovery and planning, to project management, solution deployment, and the eventual hand-off to salesforce.com Customer Support.
CRM Implementation Strategy and Configuration Services
Customers of all sizes and across all industries benefit from the speed and caliber of both our packaged and custom CRM consulting services. Many of our CRM consulting services packages provide on-site assistance and training from CRM consultants who evaluate and tune new or existing implementations, and provide your executives with a dashboard that tracks your most critical business metrics.
- CRM consulting services for data management. One of the key benefits of CRM consulting services is assistance in centralizing your valuable customer information siloed in disparate systems or paper-based archives. Our CRM consultants help you extract this data from legacy systems, structure it in coherent hierarchies, clean and reformat it, and finally, import it into Salesforce CRM. This basic element of a CRM implementation strategy will maximize your productivity and smooth the transition from your old applications.
- CRM consulting services for integration. Salesforce.com’s CRM solutions are already tightly integrated with each other and with the applications on the Force.com AppExchange. But our CRM consulting services can also speed the important work of blending Salesforce CRM with your company-wide business processes and back- and front-office applications—for easy sharing, updating, and maintenance of critical customer data.
- CRM consulting services for best practices. No one knows salesforce.com's cloud-computing CRM solutions better than our seasoned CRM consultants. Salesforce CRM consulting services are based on many years of experience in implementing our CRM applications. When you engage us to put together your CRM implementation strategy, you profit from proven best practices that have contributed to our customers’ success.
For more information about Salesforce.com Consulting, our methodology, and how CRM consulting services can maximize your business results, please contact your salesforce.com account executive.
CRM Consulting Services Deliver Tangible Results and Faster ROI
Nothing is more frustrating than waiting months or years to see a return on a mission-critical business investment. With CRM consulting services from salesforce.com, the wait is over.
New Release Optimization with Salesforce CRM Consulting Services
Unlike traditional software, Salesforce CRM and the Force.com platform are Cloud-based: new and improved features are delivered frequently and automatically, without upgrade headaches. The best way to maximize the continual stream of innovations is to take advantage of salesforce.com’s CRM consulting services. Our CRM consultants have designed a New Release Optimization package that bundles expert guidance with new-features training. Highlights include a Discovery Workshop identifying new solutions for your most pressing needs, walk-through examples of new features in action inside your own Salesforce CRM environment, and a release-specific CRM implementation strategy, or roadmap, outlining further opportunities to leverage new features.
CRM Consulting Services for Data Migration and Quality Assurance
To get the greatest value from your investment in Salesforce CRM, your CRM implementation strategy needs to include a plan for consolidating and managing the
customer information that is typically spread out among various databases, formats, and data fields. This is where CRM consulting services can help. Doing the job right, and completely, is well worth it: assistance from our expert CRM can make the difference between an optimal, productive transition from your old systems, and something considerably less.
- Data migration. In the real world, data migration doesn’t always find its way into a company’s overall CRM implementation strategy. Many customers engage our CRM consulting services after deployment, because multiple data sources are creating inefficiencies in their use of Salesforce CRM. Sales and customer support may be using different customer data, or worse, sales management might be working with information at odds with what sales reps are using in the field. For data management, our CRM consulting services begin with an analysis of your business drivers and processes. With this understanding, our CRM consultants then help you craft the appropriate strategy to migrate your data quickly, efficiently, and effectively, to optimize the value gained from your Salesforce CRM applications.
- CRM consulting services to improve data integrity. Our CRM consulting services can help you solve the problem of inconsistent and duplicate data that impairs CRM success and hinders user adoption of CRM. When you enlist Salesforce CRM consulting services, you gain access to seasoned CRM consultants who specialize in data-integrity procedures and techniques. The process begins with a thorough assessment of your most critical customer data including leads, accounts, contacts, and opportunities. We then assist you in charting a data-specific CRM implementation strategy to boost information quality, drive user adoption, and ensure your success.
For more information about Salesforce CRM consulting services for data management and pricing details, please contact your salesforce.com account executive