Sales Force Automation from Salesforce.com
Sales force automation (SFA) is the most widely used of sales tools, speeding and streamlining all phases of sales from lead management to analytics and forecasting.
Thanks to sales force automation from salesforce.com, more than 100,000+ customers and 2 million subscribers worldwide can manage people and processes more effectively, pursue more business in less time, and close more deals.
Salesforce.com’s sales force automation is more comprehensive, much simpler to customize, and easier to use than conventional sales software. It lets reps, managers, and executives focus on customer relationships—instead of managing sales software and IT infrastructure.
With sales force automation, reps can spend more time selling and much less on administration. That’s why, in contrast with conventional sales force automation tools, the Salesforce CRM sales force automation suite is quickly adopted throughout the organization, becoming the sales tool of choice for reps both in the office and the field. For companies large and small across all industries, the results are unparalleled productivity and revenue growth. Recent customer success figures tell the story:
- 33% lead conversion
- 34% increase in sales productivity
- 42% increase in forecast accuracy
It’s no wonder salesforce.com’s sales force automation has a customer satisfaction rate of 95%, far surpassing that of conventional sales software, or for that matter, of any other sales tool.
Sales Software Benefits without Software Headaches
In recent years, cloud computing driven sales force automation—led by Salesforce CRM SFA—has pulled way ahead of traditional on-premise sales tools. Why? Because salesforce.com’s sales force automation is easier to learn and use, more affordable, globally accessible on demand… and frees companies from the huge upfront investment and complexity of server-based sales software that takes forever to deploy.
The Most Comprehensive of Sales Tools
Sales force automation from salesforce.com is the ideal sales tool, optimizing the full spectrum of sales activities: lead management and distribution, deal progress, territory alignment, and channel management, just to name a few. With the renowned ease-of-use of sales force automation, reps become productive much faster than with traditional sales software. It all adds up to rapid, universal adoption, torrid sales productivity, and skyrocketing revenue growth.
- Sales Lead Management. With sales force automation, you can manage, monitor, and distribute prospects to the right reps, so leads and opportunities are pursued quickly and never fall through the cracks.
- Opportunity Management. Faster, smarter collaboration means higher productivity, greater pipeline visibility, and the ability to close more deals faster than with other sales tools. Salesforce.com’s sales force automation enables all this by providing a single place to update prospect data, track milestones, and record every deal-related interaction. And because it’s Web-based, sales force automation is always securely accessible by everyone who needs it. From any continent and time zone, your entire team can instantly communicate and collaborate in real time with Salesforce CRM sales force automation—something you just can’t achieve with outmoded on-premise sales software.
- Account and Contact Management. Salesforce.com’s sales force automation provides a 360-degree view of each customer and contact. Everyone gains deep knowledge of every prospect and account, enabling better collaboration and fostering strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
- Activity Management. Reps need to stay organized and coordinate their activities to provide customers with prompt attention, and speed the closing of sales. With Salesforce CRM sales force automation sales tools such as activity tracking and collaboration, team management, activity scheduling, and real-time alerts, your teams stay on track and on schedule. Activity reports can be generated for up-to-date snapshots of what’s going on in your organization, and tailored to fit the criteria you care about most.
- Analytics and Forecasting. Sales force automation from salesforce.com gives you an up-to-the-minute perspective on your entire business—one that’s more complete and comprehensive than any conventional sales software can supply. With sales force automation, you get easy-to-customize dashboards that provide consolidated views of real-time data on sales. Tools for sophisticated analytics let managers and executives evaluate pipelines, assess win-loss metrics, take the pulse of market demand, and much more.
- Customizable Sales Forecasts. With Salesforce CRM sales force automation, you gain real-time forecasting capabilities far beyond those of traditional sales software. You’re empowered to create the timely, precise forecasts that are critical to expanding the business, aligning expenses, growing revenue, and predicting future demand. Sales force automation from salesforce.com leapfrogs outdated sales software and alternative sales tools—enabling you to set pipeline targets and quotas by rep and territory…create your own data views using the methodology and matrices you prefer…role up sales data across regions and levels…and analyze deviations between forecast and actual.
- Data Quality Management. Sales force automation lets you eliminate errors such as duplicate contacts, accounts, and leads that can mar analyses, impair forecasts, and delay sales. Tools and utilities are provided inside sales force automation for quickly cleaning and clearing your CRM database, including account merge, contact merge, lead search and merge, and data validation.
- Point-and-Click Customization. Every company is unique—and so are their sales organizations and processes. In contrast to legacy sales software, Salesforce CRM sales force automation is designed for easy tailoring to your specific business model, your products and services, and the methods and channels you use to sell them. Business professionals can customize their sales force automation experience with point-and-click ease, while developers and IT professionals have a full palette of coding-level tools for deeper customization, extension, and development.
- Integration to Anything and Everything. Conventional sales software is notoriously difficult to tie together with other systems. But with sales force automation from salesforce.com, sales software headaches and limitations become things of the past. Our family of integration technologies—Force.com Connect—gives you an ease and breadth of integration other sales tools just can’t match. Force.com Connect lets you seamlessly integrate your sales force automation with any enterprise application or system, including SAP, Oracle, Microsoft, and other third-party solutions and sales software.
- Approvals and Workflow. Manual, haphazard, and unenforced contact and lead management processes are a major bottleneck that holds up sales. Tools inside sales force automation let you create custom workflow management rules and triggers based on any business event or elapsed time period. They can be quickly and easily modified as your needs evolve. Similarly, sales force automation from salesforce.com lets you set up multi-step approvals for any of your sales or business processes, such as discount requests or opportunity-close approvals. With these sales force automation capabilities, you can quickly and easily streamline routine activities, eliminate redundant tasks, quicken approvals, and enforce your best practices.