Salesforce Australia's Customer Service Software
Go way beyond the call.
Call centres around the world are taking their Customer Relations Management and help desk management to the cloud. Our service management software gives your business the knowledge and flexibility to deliver the rich and responsive service experience today's customers demand across all channels, including self-service. No other call centre CRM or customer service software comes close.
Leverage the Service Cloud—for better Customer Support
How does cloud computing with Salesforce in Australia surpass outmoded conventional customer support software?
- Subscription Over the Web. Unlike on-premise customer service software, Salesforce Australia's customer software-as-a-service is delivered online. Cloud computing keeps your call centre CRM virtual, so there's no hardware or software to purchase or maintain - and no lengthy deployment cycle to impede you, your agents, or your customers. Your business goes live in a fraction of the time.
- Ease of Use. The simplicity and superb functionality of our customer service software means that agents maximise their productivity, needing less time and training to service your customer data base, ensuring a happier customer experience. We also handle the upgrades, keeping your agents' knowledge resources up to date effortlessly with knowledge analytics and widgets.
- Flexibility. With the Salesforce platform Force.com, Salesforce Australia's service management software can be quickly and easily extended, customised, and adapted to any customer service challenge - a unique feature that only our customer service solutions provide. Customised customer service applications are a point and click away.
How Salesforce Australia's Customer Service Software will Boost your Business
- Complete Customer visibility The Salesforce customer relationship management system showcases everything that is happening in the call centre itself: what's transpiring on the phone, online, across sales and marketing, even in the back office. This provides your agents with an invaluable 360-degree view of your customer data base - from the perspective of sales, marketing, customer service, channel management, and much more.
- Better Service with Fewer Clicks The customer service software has powerful automation and streamlining tools that are as easy to use as popular consumer Web sites - which means less training, faster ramp-up time, and better first-contact resolution rates. Your company's next-generation Call Centre Management will increase efficiency and profits with Salesforce technology in Australia.
- The Ability to Keep Track Easily Salesforce customer service software provides powerful analytics tools like reports and dashboards that allow management to stay on top of response times and service quality - tracking service interactions, agent performance, and customer issues. Smart workflows for documenting, resolving, and reporting customer issues make case management far more effective; our customer service software also allows agents to enlist each other company-wide, with powerful case collaboration abilities that solve even the most challenging customer concerns.
The Ultimate Customer Self-Service Solution
Drawing on the ease and power of Web 2.0 consumer innovations, Salesforce Australia's service management software provides your business with an innovative self-service portal. Customers can obtain high-quality help and answers 24/7, freeing your agents to focus on high-value calls. This customer portal site can also be highly tailored to your company's look and feel.
- Just the Answers you want and Nothing you Don't. Our patent, combined with Salesforce CRM's complete customer view, enables you to pinpoint what's relevant to the customer quickly - without wasting time searching through thousands of irrelevant solutions, as you would with outmoded generic customer support products. The customer call centre of tomorrow has arrived—today.