Salesforce.com Announces Dreamforce 2012, the World’s Largest Enterprise Technology and Cloud Computing Event Ever
More than 70,000 registered attendees to experience the power of the social enterprise at the 10th annual Dreamforce
Global leaders Sir Richard Branson, General Colin Powell, Jeff Immelt, Angela Ahrendts and Tony Robbins to join Marc Benioff in Keynote Sessions
Red Hot Chili Peppers to rock Dreamforce Gala
SAN FRANCISCO – August 28, 2012 – Salesforce.com [NYSE: CRM], the enterprise cloud computing company, today announced Dreamforce 2012, the world’s largest enterprise technology and cloud computing event ever. In its 10th year, Dreamforce expects to welcome more than 70,000 registered attendees to experience the social enterprise. Dreamforce 2012 will take place Sept. 18 – 21 at the Moscone Convention Center in San Francisco. Registration is live at http://dreamforce.com, including a Free Keynote and Expo Pass.
Comment on the News
• “Our 10th annual Dreamforce will be the largest vendor-led enterprise technology event ever,” said Marc Benioff, chairman and CEO, salesforce.com. “Salesforce.com will unveil the latest innovations that will allow attendees to transform into social enterprises and connect with customers, partners and employees like never before to drive growth.”
Touch the Social Enterprise
At Dreamforce 2012, attendees will be inspired by companies like Virgin America and Burberry who will share how they are transforming into social enterprises to drive growth and innovation. By leveraging social, mobile and cloud technologies, social enterprises can connect with their customers, partners and employees in entirely new ways. With more than 750 sessions and 350 cloud companies in the expo, attendees can attend visionary keynotes, participate in interactive sessions, experience hands-on training with cutting-edge technology, see thousands of live demos and join in unparalleled networking.
Expanded Programming to Inspire Dreamforce Community
Dreamforce 2012 provides four days of programming designed to offer attendees everything they need to succeed as a social enterprise, including:
• Inspirational keynotes from Marc Benioff, chairman and CEO, salesforce.com, featuring top global leaders: Angela Ahrendts, CEO, Burberry; Sir Richard Branson, founder of Virgin Group; Jeff Immelt, chairman and CEO of General Electric; and Gen. Colin L. Powell, USA (Ret.).
• Special keynote on peak performance strategies and personal wellness from world-renowned thinkers Tony Robbins, entrepreneur, author and peak performance strategist; Dr. Dean Ornish, founder and president of the non-profit Preventive Medicine Research Institute; and Dr. Larry Brilliant, pioneering physician and global philanthropist.
• More than 750 breakout sessions led by experts from salesforce.com, customers, partners and developers to educate and inspire attendees.
• More than 350 partners to feature social, mobile and cloud innovations in the Dreamforce Cloud Expo.
• Seven-time Grammy award-winning and Rock and Roll Hall of Fame inductee Red Hot Chili Peppers to perform at Dreamforce Gala, an outdoor concert in San Francisco’s Civic Center.
• Volunteer activities uniquely integrated into the programming of the conference by the Salesforce.com Foundation to help advance the missions of San Francisco non-profits.
• The third annual Concert for UCSF Benioff Children’s Hospital, hosted by the Salesforce.com Foundation, at the Bill Graham Civic Auditorium on Thursday, Sept. 20. The benefit features Seven-time Grammy Award-winning American country-pop music group trio Lady Antebellum and Emmy award-winning comedian Dana Carvey. To purchase tickets for the benefit, or for more information, please visit http://www.theconcertforucsfbch.com/.
• Conference registration is now open at www.salesforce.com/dreamforce
• Special Free Keynote and Expo Pass registration is available at
• Become a fan of Dreamforce on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/dreamforce
• Follow @dreamforce on Twitter
Salesforce.com is the world’s largest provider of customer relationship management (CRM) software. For more information about salesforce.com (NYSE: CRM), visit: www.salesforce.com.
Any unreleased services or features referenced in this or other press releases or public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase salesforce.com applications should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available. Salesforce.com has headquarters in San Francisco, with offices in Europe and Asia, and trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol “CRM.” For more information please visit http://salesforce.com, or call 1-800-NO-SOFTWARE.