Salesforce Introduces Salesforce for HR—Transforming Employee Engagement with the Platform for Employee Success
New set of HR solutions delivers a system of engagement that empowers companies to connect with employees in a whole new way
With Salesforce for HR, companies can provide the social and mobile experiences employees have come to expect—all delivered on Salesforce’s proven enterprise platform
Salesforce for HR ecosystem, includes Appirio, Deloitte, Jobscience, Lumesse and others, to accelerate how companies can transform employee engagement
Leading global brands such as KeyBank, St. Joseph Health and The Warranty Group are delivering employee success with Salesforce for HR
SAN FRANCISCO—April 23, 2015—Salesforce [NYSE: CRM], the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM company, today unveiled Salesforce for HR, the Employee Success Platform. Salesforce for HR transforms employee engagement by delivering personalized experiences to empower employees, and provides the data and insights organizations need to attract, manage and retain the best and brightest talent.
Companies must recognize there has been a shift in employee expectations. Consumer technology has transformed the way employees connect to each other and consume information. Today, employees have come to expect that same level of engagement, service, convenience and instant access to the information and resources they need to be successful.
“Companies are creating game-changing customer engagement by reimagining what's possible through the power of cloud, social, mobile and data science technologies,” said Alex Dayon, president of products, Salesforce. “With Salesforce, they can bring the same transformation to their own employees. Salesforce for HR will uniquely enable them to connect with their employees like never before.”
Companies that provide employees with engaging tools like mobile apps not only reap positive employee outcomes, but also positive business and customer outcomes. According to a Forrester report , “The value of a great workforce experience is it leads to positive customer experiences. HR leaders have an opportunity to demonstrate this value by showing that positive workforce experiences create engaged and high performing employees that positively affect customer outcomes.”
Introducing Salesforce for HR—the Employee Success Platform
Built on a foundation of cloud, social, mobile and data science technologies, Salesforce for HR harnesses the power of Salesforce’s Customer Success Platform for employee engagement. Salesforce for HR complements existing HCM and HRMS implementations by delivering a system of engagement that helps companies connect with their employees in a whole new way.
Now, employees are empowered to communicate, collaborate and connect with less friction in getting things done. Every HR leader now has the tools to transform the employee experience with 1:1 engagement, and every executive has the full power of analytics to drive more informed personnel decisions with:
• Employee Journeys: Guide employees on 1:1 journeys—from onboarding to ongoing development—deliver engaging experiences across channels and devices through every phase of the employee lifecycle.
• Employee Communities: Create employee communities that connect colleagues and cultivate a culture of collaboration. Today’s employees expect greater collaboration with colleagues, subject matter experts and leadership across all facets of the company in order to accomplish their job.
• HR Help Desk: Deliver personalized service experiences to employees and empower them to help themselves anytime, anywhere with an HR Help Desk powered by Service Cloud. Provide HR teams with a unified, 360-degree employee view and the intelligence they need to solve employee inquiries quickly and accurately.
• Salesforce HR Analytics: Enable leaders to make smarter talent decisions with increased visibility to key performance and productivity metrics. With a unified view of any data source, leaders can uncover new employee insights and proactively engage their teams from any device.
• Engagement Apps: Build and deploy the mobile apps employees need to be successful, tying into the company’s business processes. Now, employees can be more productive with activities such as recruiting, onboarding, interviewing, training and more, from wherever they are. In addition, the Salesforce for HR ecosystem, including Appirio, Deloitte, Jobscience, Lumesse, and others, can leverage the Salesforce1 Platform to accelerate how companies transform employee engagement.
Comments on the News
• “St. Joseph Health is using Salesforce to increase engagement and improve productivity for employees at 14 facilities across two states,” said David Baker, VP of IT, St. Joseph Health. “Employees want the conveniences of consumer-inspired mobile and social technologies available to help them do their jobs better. With Salesforce, we can give that to them. It is helping us revolutionize the way we interact and solve problems as a team.”
• “You can't provide a great customer experience without happy, engaged and informed employees, so it's no surprise that Salesforce's Customer Success Platform has expanded to better serve the workforce,” said Chris Heineken, SVP of Field Operations, Appirio. “As a Salesforce partner and a company that spends a great deal of time helping HR organizations optimize their systems of engagement, we couldn't be more excited about Salesforce for HR.”
• “Our clients are seeking technologies to help provide a better user experience associated with HR services delivery,” said Marc Solow, director, Deloitte Consulting LLP and leader of Deloitte's HR shared services consulting practice. “Deloitte’s Fullforce Solution c*Link offering, that is based on Salesforce, is transforming how our clients are addressing the future of cloud-based HR services delivery.”
• “We are excited to deliver TalentObjects on the Salesforce1 Platform because we believe it can be the most powerful platform for workforce engagement in the industry,” said Thomas Volk, CEO, Lumesse. “Our vision for people-centric workforce optimization solutions formed through the eyes of more than 2,400 customers over the past fifteen years is being realized with the help of the most innovative company in the world.”
Pricing and Availability
• Salesforce for HR solutions are generally available today and are built with technologies included across Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Community Cloud, Analytics Cloud and the Salesforce1 Platform.
• Learn more about Salesforce for HR at: www.salesforce.com/hr
• Learn more about AppExchange partners for HR at: https://appexchange.salesforce.com/category/hr
• Learn more about Salesforce1 Platform: http://www.salesforce.com/platform/overview/
Connect with Salesforce
• Like Salesforce on Facebook http://facebook.com/salesforce
• Follow @salesforce on Twitter
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM company, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. For more information about Salesforce (NYSE: CRM), visit: http://www.salesforce.com.
Any unreleased services or features referenced in this or other press releases or public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase Salesforce applications should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available. Salesforce has headquarters in San Francisco, with offices in Europe and Asia, and trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol “CRM.” For more information please visit http://www.salesforce.com, or call 1-800-NO-SOFTWARE.
“Safe harbor” statement under the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995: This press release contains forward-looking statements. The achievement or success of the matters covered by such forward-looking statements involves risks, uncertainties and assumptions. If any such risks or uncertainties materialize, or if any of the assumptions prove incorrect, the company’s results could differ materially from the results expressed or implied by the forward-looking statements we make. Further information on factors that could affect the company’s financial and other results is included in the reports on Forms 10-K, 10-Q and 8-K and in other filings we make with the Securities and Exchange Commission from time to time, including the company’s most recent Form 10-K. These documents are available on the SEC Filings section of the Investor Information section of the company’s website at www.salesforce.com/investor. Salesforce.com, inc. assumes no obligation and does not intend to update these forward-looking statements, except as required by law.
Salesforce, Salesforce1 and others are among the trademarks of salesforce.com, inc. Other names and brands may be claimed as the property of others.
© 2015 salesforce.com. All rights reserved.
Salesforce.com is the world’s largest provider of customer relationship management (CRM) software. For more information about salesforce.com (NYSE: CRM), visit: www.salesforce.com.
Any unreleased services or features referenced in this or other press releases or public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase salesforce.com applications should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available. Salesforce.com has headquarters in San Francisco, with offices in Europe and Asia, and trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol “CRM.” For more information please visit http://salesforce.com, or call 1-800-NO-SOFTWARE.