Salesforce Chairman and CEO Marc Benioff to Deliver Keynotes at Salesforce World Tour Paris and Salesforce World Tour Munich
SAN FRANCISCO – June 17, 2015 – Salesforce (NYSE: CRM), the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM company, today announced that Salesforce Chairman and CEO Marc Benioff will deliver keynotes at Salesforce World Tour events in Paris on June 25, 2015 and in Munich on July 2, 2015.
Benioff will share the vision for the Customer Success Platform and will be joined onstage by Salesforce customers and partners. The keynotes are scheduled to begin at 10:00 a.m. Central European Time and will be streamed live via Salesforce Live.
● To register for Salesforce World Tour Paris, visit salesforce.com/paris
● To register for Salesforce World Tour Munich, visit salesforce.com/munich
● Watch the Salesforce World Tour keynotes live beginning at approximately 10:00 a.m. Central European Time:
○ Paris: https://www.salesforce.com/uk/video/live/paris15/#/
○ Munich: https://www.salesforce.com/uk/video/live/munich15/#/
Connect with Salesforce
● Like Salesforce on Facebook: http://facebook.com/salesforce
● Follow @salesforce on Twitter: http://twitter.com/salesforce
● Read the Salesforce blog: http://blogs.salesforce.com/
Salesforce.com is the world’s largest provider of customer relationship management (CRM) software. For more information about salesforce.com (NYSE: CRM), visit: www.salesforce.com.
Any unreleased services or features referenced in this or other press releases or public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase salesforce.com applications should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available. Salesforce.com has headquarters in San Francisco, with offices in Europe and Asia, and trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol “CRM.” For more information please visit http://salesforce.com, or call 1-800-NO-SOFTWARE.