1. TO ENTER: There are two ways to enter.
2. PRIZE DETAILS: Prizes include (7) iHome iPad Speakers, (4) iPod nanos, (2) iPad2, (1) MacBook Air. Winners are responsible for applicable federal, state and local taxes, including sales, income and any other taxes. The approximate retail value of each prize is $99, $149, $499, or $999, respectively. The total approximate retail value of all prizes together is $3,286. Prizes are not transferable and cannot be substituted for cash. The prizes are subject to availability and are subject to change. The prizes may not be transferred or assigned. No substitutions (including for cash) are permitted, except salesforce.com reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater monetary value to the prizes if for any reason any prize cannot be awarded as contemplated in these Official Rules. Winners may be required to supply a Social Security Number prior to the award of prize. Salesforce.com may file an IRS Form 1099 with the Internal Revenue Service for the fair market value of any prize. Apple is not a participant in or sponsor of this promotion.
3. AWARDING OF PRIZES: Contestants will read Salesforce Trivia Live! questions on Chatter in the Dreamforce App and submit answers to win a spot in the Salesforce Trivia Live! tournament that will take place during Dreamforce in the Customer Hero Theater. Twelve contestants will be selected to compete in the first round of trivia matches. One Golden Ticket will be awarded from the Community Conference group in the Dreamforce App on Thursday, August 26th. This person will automatically advance to the semi finals round. Contestants will compete against one other contestant to answer the Salesforce Trivia Live! questions. The first person to correctly answer the question will advance to the next round. In all subsequent rounds, contestants will compete against one other contestant until there is only one contestant remaining. Each contestant that advances to a secondary round will win a prize at that time. The Grand Prize Winner will win a prize from each round as well as the Grand Prize. All prizes will be awarded. You must be present to win.
4. ODDS OF WINNING: Odds of winning will depend on number of entries received.
5. ELIGIBILITY: You must be either a legal U.S. resident 18 years or older or at least the age of majority in your jurisdiction of residence to enter. Companies and employees of salesforce.com, inc. or its subsidiaries, affiliates or promotional agencies, including their immediate family and household members, are not eligible.
6. CONDITIONS OF ENTRY: Offer is void where prohibited and subject to federal, state and local laws. Entry constitutes permission to use winner's name and likeness for publicity purposes without further compensation (except where prohibited by law). By participating, you expressly acknowledge compliance with these Official Rules, including all eligibility requirements.
7. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Salesforce.com, inc. and its subsidiaries, affiliates and promotional agencies, and their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents, are not responsible for lost, damaged, illegible, incomplete or incorrect entries, and shall have no liability for any damage, loss or liability to any person or property due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, to the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of a prize or to participation in this Contest. As a condition of entering this Contest, participant agrees that under no circumstances will participant be entitled to any awards for any losses or damages, and participant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, consequential and any other damages, and waives any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. Salesforce.com, inc. reserves the right to cancel or suspend this Contest should it determine, in its sole discretion, that the administration, security or fairness of this Contest has been compromised in any way. Should the Contest be terminated prior to its conclusion, all prizes not awarded will be donated to charity. Any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or related to this Contest or any prize awarded shall be resolved under California law (without reference to its conflicts of laws principles), and participant agrees to submit any dispute to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in San Francisco County, California.
8. BY ENTERING THE CONTEST, EACH ENTRANT RELEASES AND AGREES TO HOLD HARMLESS SALESFORCE.COM AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES AND PROMOTIONAL AGENCIES, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS FROM ANY LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR ANY CLAIMS, COSTS, LOSSES, OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE RELATED TO PERSONAL INJURY, DEATH, DAMAGE TO PROPERTY, INFRINGEMENT OF PROPRIETARY RIGHTS, RIGHTS OF PUBLICITY OR PRIVACY OR DEFAMATION) ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH: (I) ENTERING THE CONTEST; (II) ACCEPTANCE OR USE OF ANY PRIZE; AND (III) OTHERWISE ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE CONTEST.
9. FORCE MAJEURE: If someone cheats, or a virus, bug, catastrophic event, or any other unforeseen or unexpected event that cannot be reasonably anticipated or controlled, affects the fairness and/or integrity of this Contest, we reserve the right to cancel, change, or suspend this Contest. This right is reserved whether the event is due to human or technical error. If a solution cannot be found to restore the integrity of the Contest, we reserve the right to select winners from among all eligible entries received before we cancel, change, or suspend the Contest. Hacking is a crime. If you attempt to compromise the integrity or the legitimate operation of this Contest by hacking or by cheating or committing fraud in any way, we may seek damages from you to the fullest extent permitted by law and you may be prohibited from participating in any future Contests.
11. LIST OF WINNERS: To request a list of winners' names, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: salesforce.com, inc., Attn: Jody Kohner, Salesforce Trivia Live! The Landmark @ One Market, Suite 300, San Francisco, CA 94105. Requests must be received by October 1, 2011.
12. SPONSOR: salesforce.com, inc., The Landmark @ One Market, Suite 300, San Francisco, CA, 94105, United States. All rights reserved.