Salesforce.com Sweeps CRM Magazine 2010 Market Awards in CRM Suite Categories and Sales Force Automation for the Second Straight Year
Enterprise, Midmarket and Small Business Suite awards, along with Sales Force Automation Market award all go to salesforce.com; chairman and CEO Marc Benioff also named a “2010 Influential Leader” for the second consecutive year
Customer Beazer Homes takes home CRM Elite Award honors for its Sales Cloud deployment
SAN FRANCISCO – August 16, 2010 - Salesforce.com [NYSE: CRM], the enterprise cloud computing (http://www.salesforce.com/cloudcomputing/) company, today announced it has garnered four CRM Market Awards from CRM magazine for the second year in a row. In addition to winning the Sales Force Automation Market Award, salesforce.com took home all three CRM Suite categories, winning the Enterprise Suite CRM, Midmarket Suite CRM and Small-Business Suite CRM Awards. This year’s accolades help to further validate salesforce.com’s leadership in CRM: with last year’s historic sweep, it was the first time in the history of the awards that a company won in all three of the CRM Suite categories for two consecutive years.
Salesforce.com and the CRM Market Awards
• Salesforce.com has now won 13 CRM Market Awards in the past four years, including four-year streaks as winner of both the Sales Force Automation Market Award and the Midmarket Suite CRM Market Award.
• This year marks the second year in a row that salesforce.com has both swept the CRM suite categories and won the sales force automation award.
• Salesforce.com chairman and CEO Marc Benioff was honored as an “Influential Leader” in 2010 for the fifth time in the awards’ history.
Salesforce.com Customer Wins CRM Elite Award for its Sales Cloud 2 Deployment
• Beazer Homes, one of the leading homebuilders in the US, took home a CRM Elite Award for building a modern customer contact center atop Salesforce, which it has deployed to 600 employees in sales, marketing, customer service, and management.
Comments on the News:
• “The industry has spoken,” said Marc Benioff, chairman and CEO, salesforce.com. “Sweeping the CRM Market Awards for the second year in a row is simply amazing.”
• "In a period marked by economic and sustainability concerns, innovation and agility are the factors that separate the leaders from the laggards," said David Myron, editorial director, CRM Magazine. "These are traits shared by every recipient of the 2010 CRM Market Awards, and we congratulate them not only for their achievements over the past year but in particular for their obvious dedication to the success of their customers."
CRM Market Award recipients are determined “through an extensive three-month process and proprietary rating formula that involves industry analysts, financial and corporate information, product and functionality assessments, and scores reflecting customer satisfaction.” The 2010 CRM Market Awards were presented at the CRM Evolution 2010 Conference at the Marriott Marquis in New York.
• To see a demo of Salesforce CRM, visit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_r1H7OK8lzY
• For prospective customers, get your free trial of Salesforce today at www.salesforce.com
• Follow @salesforce on Twitter
• For more information on Beazer Homes’ success with salesforce.com, visit: http://www.salesforce.com/customers/business-services/beazer-homes.jsp
• For a complete list of winners, visit: http://www.destinationcrm.com/Articles/ReadArticle.aspx?ArticleID=68708
About CRM magazine
CRM magazine is the leading publication of the customer relationship management industry, covering sales, marketing, customer service, and strategy. The magazine also administers and hosts the annual CRM Evolution conference. Each of these properties is designed to serve customer-centric business initiatives, and leaders who recognize CRM as a key strategy for creating enhanced customer value in any industry. For more information about the magazine, its editorial calendar, or CRM in general, please visit us on the Web at http://www.destinationCRM.com, or on Twitter at @CRM (http://twitter.com/CRM) and @destinationCRM (http://twitter.com/destinationCRM). The destinationCRM Web site (which is updated daily) and the monthly magazine are properties of CRM Media, a division of Information Today, Inc.
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. For more information about Salesforce (NYSE: CRM), visit: www.salesforce.com.
Any unreleased services or features referenced in this or other press releases or public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase Salesforce applications should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available. Salesforce has headquarters in San Francisco, with offices in Europe and Asia, and trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol “CRM.” For more information please visit http://www.salesforce.com, or call 1-800-NO-SOFTWARE.