Jigsaw Wins 2011 Stevie® Award for Sales & Customer Solutions Technology Partner of the Year
Prestigious award recognizes Jigsaw for creating an open and real-time community driven data model that allows for shorter sales cycles and higher close rates
SAN FRANCISCO – April 26, 2011 – Salesforce.com [NYSE: CRM], the enterprise cloud computing (http://www.salesforce.com/cloudcomputing/), today announced that Jigsaw, a division of salesforce.com, was awarded a Stevie® Award in the Sales & Customer Servicesm Solutions Technology Partner of the Year category in the 5th annual Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service.
Jigsaw is the world’s most accurate business contact data service with more than 26 million business contacts and 4 million company profiles that are continually updated by a global community of 1.6 million individuals. Jigsaw services provide sales, marketing and customer relationship management operations with the most accurate business contact data, helping customers increase productivity and achieve sales goals.
Comment on the news
• “We are honored to be recognized by The Stevie Awards for Jigsaw’s achievements as a trusted and valuable partner to sales,” said Brett Queener, executive vice president, Chatter and Emerging Products. “Jigsaw combines a social community of users with the cloud to deliver accurate data that directly boosts productivity, shortens sales cycles and increases revenues.”
Salesforce.com and the Stevie Awards
In addition to Jigsaw, salesforce.com and its customers were honored with two additional Stevie Awards:
• The Service Cloud was awarded a Stevie in the Contact Center Solution category for New Version. In March 2011, salesforce.com announced Service Cloud 3, the next generation of social contact centers. The new Service Cloud lets companies engage with customers on any social community, scale their operations quickly to manage a high volume of service issues and leverage built-in social analytics to prioritize interactions across any channel.
• Prudential Financial was awarded a Stevie for Program of the Year in the CRM Implementation & User Adoption category. Prudential Financial selected Salesforce as it wanted a solution that was quick and easy to customize, integrate and deploy while streamlining business processes to improve the end customer experience.
The awards are presented by the Stevie Awards, which organizes several of the world’s leading business awards shows including the prestigious American Business AwardsSM and International Business AwardsSM.
Members of the Awards' Board of Distinguished Judges & Advisors and their staffs selected Stevie Award winners from among the Finalists. Finalists were chosen by business professionals worldwide during preliminary judging.
• For more information on Jigsaw, please visit: Jigsaw for Salesforce
• Follow us on Twitter with @Jigsaw
• Details about the Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service and the list of honorees in all categories are available at www.stevieawards.com/sales.
About The Stevie Awards
Stevie Awards are conferred in four programs: The American Business Awards, The International Business Awards, the Stevie Awards for Women in Business, and the Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service. Honoring organizations of all types and sizes and the people behind them, the Stevies recognize outstanding performances in the workplace worldwide. Learn more about the Stevie Awards at www.stevieawards.com.
Sponsors of the 5th annual Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service include American Support, the Business TalkRadio Network, Competence Call Center, Infogroup, the Sales Management Association, and ValueSelling Associates.
Salesforce.com is the enterprise cloud computing company that has transformed the way companies collaborate and communicate. Salesforce.com is leading the effort to bring Cloud 2, the next paradigm for computing, to the enterprise by offering its customers the social collaboration, mobility and openness that are the hallmark of this new world. The company’s platform and application services include:
• Salesforce Chatter, a private social network for your enterprise
• The Sales Cloud, for sales force automation and contact management
• The Service Cloud, for customer service and support solutions
• The Jigsaw Data Cloud, for ensuring data integrity and quality
• The Force.com platform, for custom application development
• Heroku, for building social and mobile apps in Ruby
• The AppExchange, the world’s leading marketplace for enterprise cloud computing applications
Salesforce.com offers the fastest path to customer success with cloud computing. As of January 31, 2011, salesforce.com manages customer information for approximately 92,300 customers including Allianz Commercial, Dell, Japan Post, Kaiser Permanente, KONE, and SunTrust Banks.
Any unreleased services or features referenced in this or other press releases or public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase salesforce.com applications should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available. Salesforce.com has headquarters in San Francisco, with offices in Europe and Asia, and trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol "CRM.” For more information please visit http://www.salesforce.com, or call 1-800-NO-SOFTWARE.
Copyright (c) 2011 salesforce.com, inc. All rights reserved. Salesforce and the "no software" logo are registered trademarks of salesforce.com, inc., and salesforce.com owns other registered and unregistered trademarks. Other names used herein may be trademarks of their respective owners.
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. For more information about Salesforce (NYSE: CRM), visit: www.salesforce.com.
Any unreleased services or features referenced in this or other press releases or public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase Salesforce applications should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available. Salesforce has headquarters in San Francisco, with offices in Europe and Asia, and trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol “CRM.” For more information please visit http://www.salesforce.com, or call 1-800-NO-SOFTWARE.