Salesforce.com Sweeps CRM Magazine’s Market Awards in CRM Suite Categories for Third Straight Year
Company wins awards for CRM Suite across Enterprise, Midmarket and Small Business
Salesforce.com also awarded best Sales Force Automation for fifth year
Shavlik Technologies wins 2011 CRM Service Elite Award for its Salesforce deployment
Chairman and CEO Marc Benioff named an “Influential Leader” for the sixth time
SAN FRANCISCO – August 23, 2011 - Salesforce.com [NYSE: CRM], the enterprise cloud computing (http://www.salesforce.com/cloudcomputing/) company, today announced it has swept the CRM Market Awards from CRM magazine for a third consecutive year. Along with winning the 2011 Sales Force Automation Award for the fifth year in a row, salesforce.com was the winner in all three CRM Suite categories: Enterprise Suite CRM, Midmarket Suite CRM and Small Business Suite CRM. Salesforce.com is the only company ever to win all three CRM Suite categories three years in a row, further validating the company’s CRM leadership position.
Comments on the News:
• “Year after year, our customers achieve transformational success with Salesforce thanks to our relentless commitment to innovation,” said Alex Dayon, executive vice president, applications, salesforce.com. “We look forward to sharing our next innovative vision – the social enterprise – with our customers at Dreamforce 2011 next week in San Francisco.”
• “Solid direction, top-notch customer satisfaction and depth of product functionality are the keys to success for companies in the CRM space,” said David Myron, editorial director, CRM magazine. "We congratulate this year’s winners of the 2011 CRM Market Awards for consistently excelling in all three of those areas.”
Salesforce.com and the CRM Market Awards
• Salesforce.com has now won a total of 17 CRM Market Awards over the past five years, including a five-year streak as winner of the Sales Force Automation Market Award.
• 2011 marks the third year in a row that salesforce.com has both swept the CRM Suite categories and won the Sales Force Automation Award.
• Salesforce.com chairman and CEO Marc Benioff was honored as an “Influential Leader” in 2011 for the sixth time in the awards’ history.
Shavlik Technologies Wins CRM Service Elite Award for its Salesforce Deployment
• Shavlik Technologies, a leading provider of patch management in the cloud, took home a 2011 CRM Service Elite Award for its Salesforce deployment, which includes the Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Force.com platform, customer portal, and Salesforce Chatter. Salesforce has enabled Shavlik Technologies to reduce CRM spending by 14 percent and increase the number of channel partners by 22 percent without the need for extra staff.
CRM Market Award recipients are determined “through an extensive three-month process and proprietary rating formula that involves industry analysts, financial and corporate information, product and functionality assessments, and scores reflecting customer satisfaction.” The 2011 CRM Market Awards were presented at the CRM Evolution 2011 Conference in New York.
Salesforce.com Leads the Industry with the Social Enterprise
• In July 2011, salesforce.com was positioned by Gartner, Inc., in the Leaders quadrant of the “Magic Quadrant for Sales Force Automation” and in the Leaders quadrant of the “Magic Quadrant for Social CRM.”
• In August 2011, salesforce.com was cited as a leader in Forrester Research, Inc.’s “The Forrester Wave™: Mobile Collaboration.”
• Recently, Forbes Magazine named salesforce.com the world’s most innovative company and chairman and CEO Marc Benioff the world’s most innovative leader.
• Dreamforce, the cloud computing event of the year, will be held August 30 – September 2, 2011 at San Francisco’s Moscone Convention Center. Roughly 40,000 people are expected to register to attend this year’s event where they will be able to take advantage of the 450 sessions, with 700 expert users from leading customer and partner companies and over 275 exhibitors. To register for Dreamforce, including the free keynote and expo pass, visit: http://www.salesforce.com/dreamforce/DF11/registration/
• To see a demo of Salesforce CRM, visit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_r1H7OK8lzY
• For prospective customers, get your free trial of Salesforce today at www.salesforce.com
• Follow @salesforce on Twitter
• For more information on Shavlik Technologies’ success with salesforce.com, visit: http://www.salesforce.com/showcase/stories/shavlik-technologies.jsp
• For a complete list of winners, visit: http://www.destinationcrm.com/Articles/Editorial/Magazine-Features/The-2011-CRM-Market-Leaders-76485.aspx
About CRM magazine
CRM magazine is the leading publication of the customer relationship management industry, covering sales, marketing, customer service, and strategy. The magazine also administers and hosts the annual CRM Evolution conference. Each of these properties is designed to serve customer-centric business initiatives, and leaders who recognize CRM as a key strategy for creating enhanced customer value in any industry. For more information about the magazine, its editorial calendar, or CRM in general, please visit us on the Web at http://www.destinationCRM.com, or on Twitter at @CRM (http://twitter.com/CRM) and @destinationCRM (http://twitter.com/destinationCRM). The destinationCRM Web site (which is updated daily) and the monthly magazine are properties of CRM Media, a division of Information Today, Inc.
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. For more information about Salesforce (NYSE: CRM), visit: www.salesforce.com.
Any unreleased services or features referenced in this or other press releases or public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase Salesforce applications should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available. Salesforce has headquarters in San Francisco, with offices in Europe and Asia, and trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol “CRM.” For more information please visit http://www.salesforce.com, or call 1-800-NO-SOFTWARE.