Salesforce.com Appoints Miguel Milano as President of EMEA and Executive Vice President EMEA Sales
LONDON – CLOUDFORCE LONDON - Sept. 14, 2011 – Salesforce.com [NYSE: CRM], the enterprise cloud computing company, today announced the appointment of Miguel Milano to the position of president, EMEA and executive vice president, EMEA sales.
At salesforce.com, Milano reports to Hilarie Koplow-McAdams, EVP, worldwide sales, salesforce.com. In his new role, Milano will be responsible for driving the continued growth and success of the company across the Europe, Middle East and Africa region.
Comments on the news
• “Salesforce.com is thrilled to have Miguel join our leadership team,” said Hilarie Koplow-McAdams, EVP, worldwide sales, salesforce.com. “Miguel is a world-class executive with a proven track record for driving growth. He will be a tremendous asset for salesforce.com and will play a key role in driving our social enterprise message across EMEA.”
• “I am excited to join the leader in cloud computing and make the social enterprise a reality for companies across Europe,” said Miguel Milano, president, EMEA and EVP, EMEA sales. “Salesforce.com offers customers a clear vision for the future and the best social, mobile and open cloud services available. I’m excited to help the company not only achieve, but hopefully exceed its European growth goals, and to make it the employer of choice in Europe.”
MIguel Milano Background
• In total, Milano brings more than 20 years of experience in the technology industry to his role at salesforce.com.
• Most recently, he was senior vice president at Oracle where he was head of European sales for Exadata and the leader of Oracle Direct, EMEA – the telesales organisation. Prior to Oracle, Milano continuously exceeded growth targets in senior sales and operational roles at companies, including McKinsey, i2, Telefonica and PeopleSoft.
• Milano graduated in the top five per cent of his class from Polytechnic University of Catalonia with a degree in engineering and holds an MBA from MIT Sloan School of Management.
• Become a fan of salesforce.com on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/salesforce
• Follow @salesforce on Twitter and use the #cloudforce hashtag to join the conversation
• To watch the Cloudforce London keynotes live, go to http://www.salesforce.com/live
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. For more information about Salesforce (NYSE: CRM), visit: www.salesforce.com.
Any unreleased services or features referenced in this or other press releases or public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase Salesforce applications should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available. Salesforce has headquarters in San Francisco, with offices in Europe and Asia, and trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol “CRM.” For more information please visit http://www.salesforce.com, or call 1-800-NO-SOFTWARE.