Salesforce.com to Announce Partner Innovation Awards at Dreamforce 2012
Cloud Alliance Partners to be recognized for delivering customer success with salesforce.com’s social and mobile cloud technologies
Award winners will be honored at Dreamforce 2012, the world’s largest vendor technology conference
SAN FRANCISCO -- DREAMFORCE 2012 – Sept. 18, 2012 – Salesforce.com [NYSE: CRM], the enterprise cloud computing company, today will announce the winners of its inaugural Salesforce.com Partner Innovation Awards. The awards honor salesforce.com’s consulting partner ecosystem for the contributions they’ve made to driving customer success with the company’s social and mobile cloud technologies. Award winners will be honored at Dreamforce 2012, the world’s largest vendor technology conference, held at the Moscone Convention Center in San Francisco.
Comments on the News
• “We are thrilled to kick off the annual Salesforce.com Partner Innovation Awards at Dreamforce 2012 to highlight the exceptional work of our Salesforce.com Cloud Alliance Partners,” said Elay Cohen, senior vice president, Productivity, salesforce.com. “Salesforce.com’s partners play a critical role in driving customer success by helping them connect with their customers, partners and employees in entirely new ways.”
The Salesforce.com Partner Innovation Awards recognize partners for innovative work across six functional areas: Sales, Service, Marketing, Collaboration, Work and Platform. Winners were selected based on the compelling nature of the business challenge addressed, the partner’s demonstrated expertise working with Salesforce technologies and the resulting business value for the customer. The categories and winners are:
Innovation in Social Vision: Accenture
• Accenture defined an enterprise wide CRM roadmap revolving around social and mobile cloud technologies from salesforce.com, enabling its customer to standardize the portfolio management process across departments and facilitate visibility, predictability and accountability throughout the organization.
Innovation in Sales: Bluewolf
• Bluewolf initiated custom development work to help its customer organize situational data within Salesforce Sales Cloud allowing their field reps to receive valuable recommendations around lead data, target leads more effectively, close more deals and create brand loyalty.
Innovation in Customer Service: Deloitte
• Deloitte’s implementation of Salesforce Service Cloud enabled a customer to identify and proactively address customer issues across social networks and created new channels for targeted engagement with influencers.
Innovation in Marketing: Capgemini
• Capgemini modernized a customer’s marketing capabilities, empowering the company to market new products faster than ever across traditional, online, mobile and social channels, while reducing overall costs.
Innovation in Collaboration: Acumen
• Acumen Solutions’ envisioned a company-wide collaboration solution for a large global agency. The Salesforce Chatter solution implemented by Acumen Solutions revolutionized work-based collaboration, enabling 17,000 employees to find experts faster, facilitate real-time communication about mission critical initiatives, and collaborate “anytime, anywhere, using any device.”
Innovation in Work: ProQuest
• Proquest delivered the perfect combination of Salesforce Chatter and Work.com to its customer, helping the company manage employees’ goals and performance while fostering collaboration across teams.
Innovation on the Platform: Appirio
• Appirio built a customized recruitment app on the Salesforce Platform that could scale with the customer’s immense company growth, integrate with existing Salesforce data and promote widespread user adoption among employees company-wide.
Dreamforce 2012 is the world’s largest vendor technology conference, welcoming more than 90,000 registered attendees to experience the power of the social revolution. With more than 750 sessions and 350 cloud companies in the expo, attendees can participate in interactive sessions, hands-on training with cutting-edge technology, thousands of live demos and unparalleled networking. In addition, Dreamforce welcomes special guests Sir Richard Branson, founder of Virgin Group, Jeff Immelt, CEO of General Electric, Gen. Colin Powell, U.S.A.—ret., Tony Robbins, entrepreneur, author and peak performance strategist and the Red Hot Chili Peppers. Dreamforce 2012 offers attendees everything they need to connect with customers, partners and employees in entirely new ways.
• Conference registration is now open at www.salesforce.com/dreamforce
• Special Free Keynote and Expo Pass registration is available at
• Become a fan of Dreamforce on Facebook: www.facebook.com/dreamforce
• Follow @dreamforce on Twitter: www.twitter.com/dreamforce
Founded in 1999, salesforce.com is the enterprise cloud computing leader. Using salesforce.com’s social and mobile cloud technologies, companies can connect with customers, partners and employees in entirely new ways. Based on salesforce.com's real-time, multitenant architecture, the company's platform and apps give customers the tools to create a social front office and revolutionize the way they sell, service, market, collaborate, work, and innovate.
• Grow your business with the world’s #1 sales app, Salesforce Sales Cloud
• Deliver amazing customer service with the award-winning Salesforce Service Cloud
• Listen, engage, advertise, and measure social media marketing with the Salesforce Marketing Cloud
• Achieve breakthrough collaboration and productivity with Salesforce Chatter
• Align, motivate and drive performance with Salesforce Work.com
• Build social and mobile cloud apps on the Salesforce Platform and extend success with the world’s leading enterprise app marketplace, the AppExchange
Any unreleased services or features referenced in this or other press releases or public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase salesforce.com applications should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available. Salesforce.com has headquarters in San Francisco, with offices in Europe and Asia, and trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol “CRM.” For more information please visit http://salesforce.com, or call 1-800-NO-SOFTWARE.
Copyright © 2012 salesforce.com, inc. All rights reserved. Salesforce, Chatter, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Work.com, AppExchange, Salesforce Platform, and others are trademarks of salesforce.com, inc. Other names used herein may be trademarks of their respective owners.
# # #
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. For more information about Salesforce (NYSE: CRM), visit: www.salesforce.com.
Any unreleased services or features referenced in this or other press releases or public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase Salesforce applications should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available. Salesforce has headquarters in San Francisco, with offices in Europe and Asia, and trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol “CRM.” For more information please visit http://www.salesforce.com, or call 1-800-NO-SOFTWARE.