To put it in simple terms, no customer service software comes close to delivering call centre CRM like salesforce.com. Salesforce CRM Customer Service & Support is renowned for being easy to use which means that agents need less training, resolutions are faster, and customers remain happy.
The industry standard for call centre CRM and customer self-service is provided by salesforce.com's customer service software as a service. To help maximise the productivity of every agent and deliver customer satisfaction across every channel it is easy and functional. Salesforce CRM Customer Service & Support can be quickly and easily extended and customised, with the power of our Force.com platform, and adapted to fit the needs of any customer service challenge. This is something that stands in stark contrast with conventional customer support software.
Customer Support Software as a Service
From the perspective of sales, marketing, customer service, channel management, and more, the customer relationship management system Salesforce CRM provides a whole view of your customer.
Our customer support SaaS application delivers the resources your call centre representatives need to create a superior customer experience. These solutions help you by:
- Make Every Agent Successful. Self-reinforcing features like agent productivity and efficiency ensure high resolution rates and happy customers. Customer service software, a service from salesforce.com, gives your call centre staff everything they need to achieve and sustain success.
- Get Complete Customer Visibility. The agent's insight into every customer interaction is vital, and salesforce.com's call centre CRM delivers just that, unlike conventional customer service software. To give your agents a real 360-degree view. Salesforce.com customer service SaaS reveals what's transpiring on the phone, on the Web, across sales and marketing, and even in the back office.
- Do More with Fewer Clicks. With powerful automation and easy-to-use streamlining tools access, salesforce.com's customer service SaaS facilitates agent productivity and is as simple to use as popular consumer websites. It is hard for conventional customer support software to match our standards which include less training, faster ramp-up time, and first-contact resolution rates.
- Take the Pulse of Performance. The powerful analytics tools inside salesforce.com customer service SaaS provide you with full control of response times and service quality. To track service interactions, agent performance, and customer issues make use of the powerful reports and dashboards. These are easy to create and customise in whatever way suits your needs, just like everything else in our CRM customer service SaaS.
Call Centre CRM Features
Here are some of the salesforce.com customer service SaaS features designed to maximise agent and customer success:
- Agent Console. Unlike other customer support software alternatives, customer service SaaS from salesforce.com gives your agents a 360-degree customer view to make case resolution faster and consistently delight customers.
- Reports and Dashboards. Across all the metrics that matter to them, executives, managers and agents get total visibility.
- Case Management. For documenting, resolving, and reporting customer issues, customer service SaaS is accompanied by smart workflows.
- Case Collaboration. To solve the most challenging customer concerns, Salesforce.com customer service SaaS makes it simpler for agents to enlist each other company-wide.
- Ideas Management. Salesforce.com's customer support SaaS gives you unique technology for harnessing "the wisdom of the crowd," with ideas for better service and higher productivity.
Customer Portal: the Customer Self-Service Solution
Customer service software as a service from salesforce.com brings you another innovation by drawing on the ease and power of Web 2.0 consumer innovations: this is where, at a lower cost to you, customers can obtain high-quality help and training themselves via a self-service portal. This frees your agents to focus on high-value calls while your customers can quickly and easily find answers they need in the call centre CRM database.
To create a highly-tailored self-service experience, Salesforce CRM makes it easy to brand your customer portal site with your company's look and feel, including a customer feedback forum.
One advantage that the traditional on-premise customer support software simply cannot deliver is that Customer service SaaS from salesforce.com empowers your customers with a place to go for sharing ideas, help, and feedback with you and your community. This leads to higher satisfaction and customer loyalty, as your customers gain a louder voice and greater sense of participation in Salesforce CRM.
Knowledge Base Management
Your customers want quick replies. Your customers don't want to sift through thousands of merely potentially relevant solutions. That's why customers often become frustrated with generic customer support software products. By taking knowledge base management to a new level, Salesforce CRM Customer Service & Support has attracted more than 350,000 agents, in companies with between 5 and 35,000 agents, who have switched to this new kind of knowledge base.
- Precisely the Answers You Want and Nothing You Don't. Pinpoint what's relevant to the customer with our patented knowledge base technology combined with Salesforce CRM's complete customer view.
- Relevance in Real Time. Search algorithms require continual tuning and expert re-engineering to keep pace with constant business changes when using ordinary customer support software. Salesforce CRM Customer Service & Support provides tools such as knowledge analytics and widgets which keep your knowledge resources constantly fresh.
Leverage the Service Cloud for Better Customer Support
Cloud computing is very popular right now. Ever thought about building custom cloud computing applications for your CRM and make customer service better than ever?
- A Single Platform for Continual Change. As the cloud spans every channel, salesforce.com's customer service solution lets you provide assistance to customers whenever, wherever, and however required. In a constantly evolving world, the multitenant infrastructure of Force.com gives 77,300 customers the speed, flexibility, and scale required for call centre CRM success.
- Go Global... and Virtual. You can use agents anywhere in the world with customer service SaaS from salesforce.com multi-tenancy possibilities. Integrated with your Web self-service, you can choose your ideal mix of home-sourcing, outsourcing, and in-sourcing, and turn agents on as needed—instantly, and seamlessly.
- Go Live in a Fraction of the Time. Our customers are up and running in weeks and months with Salesforce CRM Customer Service & Support, even in the toughest industries such as telecommunications, financial services, and high tech!
- Make Change On-the-Fly. You can customise your customer service application with an easy point and click—which enables you to react quickly to trends and opportunities as you spot them.
- Leave the Upgrades to Us. With salesforce.com's customer service SaaS model, upgrades happen automatically and transparently. And they never break your call centre CRM customisations and integrations.
- Integrate with Anything. Using the comprehensive Force.com Connect toolset and partner applications available through the Force.com AppExchange, all your integration needs are covered. Salesforce.com's customer service SaaS makes it easy to tie together call centre CRM and customer portal processes which span multiple organisations and systems. This is a real contrast to conventional customer support software.
Go Way Beyond the Call
ICustomers of today demand breadth, knowledge and flexibility to deliver the rich and responsive service experience across all channels, including self-service. Salesforce CRM Customer Service & Support software as a service gives you all this. This is something that no other call centre CRM or customer service software alternative comes close to.