About the Salesforce MVP™ Program
This program recognizes exceptional individuals within the Salesforce community for their leadership, knowledge, and ongoing contributions to our community. These individuals represent the spirit of the community and what it is all about! Read on to find out more about what we’re looking for in our MVPs.
Characteristics of an MVP:
Key characteristics of an outstanding MVP candidate include:
- Accessibility – Actively participating in the Salesforce community including the Success Community, Partner Community, Developer Community, AppExchange Community, Salesforce.org Community, or other awesome communities in the Salesforce ecosystem
- Expertise – Having a strong understanding of the product and the needs of the community
- Responsive – Responding regularly to questions and contributing to the knowledge of the community
- Leadership – Representing the spirit of the community and bringing the voice of the customer back to Salesforce
- Advocacy – Being a brand advocate for the product and for the community
Rewards for being an MVP:
The program seeks to boost the influence of the MVPs, both within the community and with their peers.
Some examples of the benefits our MVPs receive:
- Highlighted achievements on our blog and at Salesforce Events
- An accolade for their resume and elevated status on the community
- Invitations to speaking opportunities at Dreamforce and other events
- Access to Salesforce Executives at exclusive MVP networking events
- Special briefings with members of our product and marketing teams
- MVP Premier Plan (access to full training catalog and Premier + Heroku Support)
- MVP Training and Certification Plan
- An MVP Rickshaw laptop bag, MVP pin, and other great MVP swag
MVP Program Details
We’ll be rewarding a new set of MVPs twice a year. The selection will be based on an evaluation of the previous year’s contributions to the Salesforce Community. Chosen MVPs will hold the Salesforce MVP status for the period of 1 year—depending on their contributions during that time, this status will be extended. You can learn more about the Salesforce MVP nomination process and how it works here.
Please click for the official terms of the Salesforce MVP™ Program.