Take charge of your sales—now.
Customer relationship management (CRM) is all about managing the relationships you have with your customers—including potential customers. CRM combines business processes, people, and technology to achieve this single goal: getting and keeping satisfied customers. It's an overall strategy to help you learn more about your customers and their behavior so you can develop stronger, lasting relationships that will benefit both you and your customers. It’s very hard to run a successful business without a strong focus on CRM. After all, it’s all about the customer.
Successful CRM involves many different areas of your company, starting with sales, of course. But also various other customer-facing areas, like marketing and customer service. Salesforce.com offers a technology solution for all those areas… and more. With Salesforce CRM software as a service and our Force.com cloud computing platform, you can mind your customers and your budget at the same time (very important in today’s economy). Get up and running in 30 days with the world's most proven and loved CRM solution.
CRM solutions help ensure that your sales, marketing, and support efforts are all working toward a common goal, so you can take your business success to a whole new level.
With CRM solutions from salesforce.com, you’ll streamline and automate business processes, give everyone in your company a complete view of the customer, provide deeper analysis and insight into critical sales and customer metrics, and keep everyone focused on getting new customers while keeping the ones you already have happy.
- CRM Solutions for Sales & Marketing. CRM helps you generate more leads, effectively market through multiple channels, optimize lead management, convert leads into customers, view all account-related information and activities, keep sales reps working productively, analyze your sales pipeline, and see what’s working and what’s not. An effective CRM solution helps you keep sales and marketing focused on filling the sales pipeline and generating more revenue rather than manually tracking sales leads.
- CRM Solutions for Activity Management. CRM lets you view all customer transactions, respond confidently to customer calls or emails, capture important information about customer interactions, and manage your tasks and follow-up activities.
- CRM Solutions for Service & Support. CRM helps you collect customer support requests from all your channels, assign support cases to the appropriate agent or group of agents, leverage the best solutions to customer problems, escalate support cases when needed, help customers find solutions via your Web site, stick to the service-level agreements you have with your customers, and identify areas for service improvements. All that translates to better service and happier customers.
Salesforce.com’s CRM solutions offer all of that… and much more (partner/channel management, Web communities, and much more). When it comes to award-winning interfaces, point-and-click customization, and seamless CRM integration, salesforce.com shines as #1 among Web CRM solutions. Come join us in the CRM revolution!
CRM Software vs. Web CRM
Traditional CRM software has been overtaken in recent years by Web CRM, also known as “online CRM”, “hosted CRM, and “on-demand CRM.” Today, more companies than ever are turning to the Web, and specifically to salesforce.com, for business applications like CRM.
Why? Because to steer your company through these turbulent times, it's more important than ever to be on top of every lead, every opportunity, and every customer interaction. Without a big up-front software investment that's expensive to install and maintain. With salesforce.com’s pay-as-you-go model, the price of success is dramatically lower.
- Web CRM Promises Rapid Time to Value. Eliminating the need for a big up-front capital investment offers an immediate shortcut to CRM success—and money in your pocket in the form of much quicker ROI than most CRM software.
- Web-Based CRM Offers Quick Deployment. Hosted CRM implementations usually happen in a matter of weeks or months—compared to 12 months or longer with traditional client/server CRM software.
- Hosted CRM Makes Customization Much Easier. With online CRM solutions like Salesforce CRM, basic customizations are easy, so even business users can make changes in minutes via a point-and-click interface.
- On-Demand CRM Provides Unlimited Scalability. Salesforce.com uses a multitenant approach, so there’s no single instance of the software and you can scale your implementation fast—without incurring high costs or waiting weeks or months.
- Web CRM Features Painless Upgrades. Because deployments of new CRM features are virtually instantaneous, you’re always on the latest version with web-based CRM systems—so upgrades are painless. Going through an upgrade of Salesforce CRM is just like when your favorite consumer sites, like Web-based email or networking sites, upgrade… all of your “stuff” is there and working right away after the upgrade.
- On-Premise CRM Software. The outdated, client/server model for on-premise CRM software requires you to invest in an IT infrastructure, including networks and servers, to run the software. You also need to hire a team of IT professionals to install, deploy, and maintain the software as the vendor makes enhancements to features or functionality.
- Web CRM Solutions. Web-based CRM, hosted CRM, on-demand CRM, software-as-a-service (SaaS) CRM, or cloud computing CRM—all these terms refer to the same thing: a new model for delivering CRM over the Internet. With this popular type of CRM offered by salesforce.com, there’s no software or hardware to buy, install, maintain, or upgrade.
Cloud Computing & CRM
Cloud computing has the IT world abuzz. But what exactly is it… and what does it mean for CRM?
The bottom line is that traditional client/server CRM software is a dying breed, especially for IT organizations that want to contribute to the bottom line. The cloud computing approach to CRM software shifted the market from an ownership to a rental model, freeing businesses from the hassle and expense of software purchasing, deployment, and maintenance.
Cloud computing is another way to describe the much more compelling model of delivering business software over the Internet. With Web CRM solutions, you can cut costs because you only pay to use the software instead of licensing it. A multitenant platform with a single, common infrastructure and code base that is centrally maintained—also known as cloud computing—makes this model possible.
- Application Development
- Application Development Platform
- Call Center Software
- Channel Management Software
- Cloud Computing
- Cloud Computing Platform
- Contact Management Software
- Sales Process Software
- Sales Forecasting
- CRM Case Studies
- CRM Comparison
- CRM Consulting
- CRM Customers
- CRM Demo
- CRM Integration
- CRM Sales
- CRM Software
- CRM Solutions
- Customer Relationship Management
- Customer Service Software
- Customer Service Solutions
- Customer Support Software
- Database Application Development
- Enterprise Application Integration
- Free CRM Trial
- Help Desk Software
- Knowledge Management Software
- Lead Tracking Software
- Marketing Automation Software