Hi-Tech Software & Service
If I went for a job in IT, I probably wouldn’t get it. But that’s the great thing about the Force.com platform as a service; you don’t need to be an expert developer to quickly produce critical business applications.
Nimbus Partners builds key business applications on Force.com
- UK-based Nimbus Partners helps customers drive transformational change through process management.
- A visionary, early adopter of technology, the company wanted a CRM system to replace existing contact management systems based on Microsoft Outlook and Exchange.
- Nimbus needed a CRM model that would not require a large up-front investment in infrastructure.
- The company also wanted a platform on which it could quickly and easily customize and build applications in response to the changing demands of its business.
- Nimbus deployed Salesforce CRM worldwide to create integrated and customized, enterprise applications. Using the Force.com cloud-computing platform, the company creates new cloud-computing business applications using configuration tools that need no programming.
- Using the point-and-click customization capabilities of Force.com's builder, Nimbus users with no programming experience work with the metadata framework to design custom user interfaces, and modify the data model structure and business logic.
- Nimbus built a human resources management system on Force.com to track employee vacation requests, performance reviews, and more. The company also built applications for IT asset management, partner contracts, employee training, and purchase orders.
- Salesforce CRM Sales supports all aspects of sales management, sales information, analytics, and forecasting worldwide.
- Salesforce CRM empowers the Nimbus customer support team to deliver responsive, efficient, and rewarding service.
- Using Salesforce CRM Marketing, the Nimbus marketing team executes, manages, and analyzes the results of multichannel campaigns. In addition, users can easily measure the return on investment of their campaigns and make adjustments in real time.
- A non-technical Salesforce CRM administrator is responsible for creating customized apps quickly and easily. Those applications make Salesforce CRM a hub for managing and sharing information. Salesforce CRM now drives almost all of the company’s business processes.
- Salesforce CRM and Force.com have been instrumental in helping Nimbus grow its turnover from $2 million six years ago, to $18 million today.
- Force.com enables Nimbus to create new applications without programming using point-and-click configuration tools.
- Web site: Nimbus Partners
- Industry: Hi-Tech Software & Service
- Size: Medium
- Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa (EMEA)