The Huntington National Bank is the primary subsidiary of Huntington Bancshares Incorporated, a $57 billion Ohio-based regional bank. Founded in 1866, Huntington National Bank is a full-service commercial, small business, and consumer bank offering a wide array of financial products and services.
The Bank's primary distribution channels include a banking network of over 660 branches and an array of alternative distribution channels including internet and mobile banking, telephone banking, and over 1,300 ATMs.
Huntington National Bank needed access to rich account and contact data to fuel sales and marketing for its small business and commercial audience. After considering a number of solutions including OneSource, the Bank chose to work with Data.com.
Huntington National Bank armed 300 business bankers with Data.com Premium for prospecting within their daily workflow in Salesforce CRM. Additionally, Huntington National Bank accesses highly targeted business data to fuel email and direct mail marketing campaigns.
- Business bankers can do their own prospecting with easy access to the best data within their daily workflow, boosting productivity
- Ability to cross-sell and up-sell within existing business accounts
- Identify and target greenfield opportunities for new business accounts
- Screen and vet new business with access to D&B account fields including delinquency risk
- Clear visibility and central tracking of prospecting activity through full integration with Salesforce CRM