World Tour Essentials Asia
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Event check in will take place in the foyer of Level 3, just outside of the ballrooms. There will be signage throughout the venue to help you navigate World Tour Essentials Asia 2023.
- The Campground is located on Level 3, in the Cassia Ballroom. Catering, Customer 360, Sponsors and much more are all located here.
- Breakout rooms will be the Keynote room, and one breakout on Campground.
- The Campground will be operational from 9:00 a.m.–3:30 p.m.
- The Keynote is located on Level 3 in the Begonia Ballroom.
- The Keynote is located on Level 3, in the Begonia Ballroom.
- Follow the direction of Salesforce staff and from Salesforce Ambassadors. Keynote doors will open from 9:45 a.m. The Keynote Room will not be accessible prior to this time.
COVID-19 Health and Safety
Tickets and Registration
You will receive your e-Ticket via email or SMS (provided you opt-in to receive event updates via your mobile during registration) the morning of the event.
Having your e-Ticket showing on your mobile device upon arrival at the venue will allow for a speedy entry. If you do not have it available or did not receive it, you will still be able to check-in.Your e-Ticket is also inside your original confirmation email.
- Sheares Link outside Hotel Tower 1
- Bayfront Avenue outside Hotel Tower 3
- Outside Sands Expo & Convention Centre
- Outside The Shoppes
Pick-up/drop-off points are marked with taxi signage.
Food and Beverage
Flights and Accomodation
Marina Bay Sands Amenities
Male, female, and accessible toilets are located throughout the venue.
Additional restrooms are located on levels 3, along the walkway.
- Wheelchair rentals
- Guide dogs welcome
- Wheelchair friendly bathrooms
- Lift access to all floors
- Braille on lift buttons
Accessible toilets and spacious passenger lifts are available throughout the venue. Lowered or angled counters are located at key retail and customer service points.
A limited number of wheelchairs are available for hire free of charge. Wheelchairs can be collected from the customer service desk.
Yes. Priority seating is available in our Keynote and breakout rooms. You can request this service and others when registering by indicating that you have accessibility requirements.
If you require reserved seating in the larger Keynotes, please plan to arrive 30 minutes before the Keynote begins.
Virtual live stream on 25 May
Security and Code of Conduct
Our code of conduct outlines our expectations for participant behaviour, as well as the consequences for unacceptable behaviour.
We invite all sponsors, speakers, attendees, media, exhibitors, and other participants to help us realise a safe and positive conference experience for everyone.