With over 150 offices and more than 182,000 employees spread across 55 independent member firms around the globe, Deloitte brings world-class capabilities and deep local experience, knowledge and skills to help clients achieve their objectives wherever they operate.
Deloitte's Salesforce.com Capabilities:
As the Platinum Cloud Alliance partner with Salesforce.com, we focus on helping companies enable their social business with SFDC professionals in AMER, EMEA and APAC
- 400+ implementations, multi-country deployment qualifications
- 1,650 global resources with emphasis on Sales, Service and Custom Development in 14+ countries
- Named leader in Gartner’s CRM Magic Quadrant
- Named leader in Forrester’s Business Technology Transformation Wave
- Named leader in Kennedy on the Assessment of Customer Strategy and Interaction Consulting Marketplace
- Launched Social Business Innovation offering in 2012 with centers in NY, SF and Chicago
- Experience in large salesforce.com Partner Relationship Management implementations with 3,500 users
- Deep skills in developing industry specific custom applications using Force.com, including LifeApp, BankApp, Product Launch, Trade Promotion etc.
- Ability to elevate sales conversations from a technology discussion to a transformational, business discussion
- Robust offshore practice allows for competitive hourly rates
Deloitte stands out as an "end-to-end" management consulting services provider. Our unique differentiation is our depth of expertise from strategy to system implementation, ensuring our recommendations are actionable and practical.
There are many providers that can help organizations make the transition to utilize CRM software from a technical point of view. However, this isn't a technology issue as much as it's a business issue, and that's where Deloitte excels. We make sure that your CRM transition strategy accounts for all of the surrounding business issues that will determine whether the implementation succeeds or fails in the long term, helping your organization squeeze every bit of value out of your investment. Just as importantly, we know your way around the intricate details that make up the technical side of the implementation, from the application itself to the legacy systems that it typically replaces.