Consulting Research Services Pte Ltd (CRS) is a Salesforce system implementation service provider specialising in CRM implementation, serving both the non-profit and commercial sectors.
At CRS, we believe in challenging our customers’ frontiers in providing them with innovative technology solutions. We have implemented solutions that integrate the human element with technology:
- Non-Profit solutions (Donor, Volunteer Management, Case Work Counselling, Financial Counselling, Hospice solution, Bursary, Grant, Senior Activities Centre, Family Development, Student Management and many more.)
- Mobile application with auto Geo-location, photo tagging with backend integration to Case and Resolution Management System
- Training Scheduling and Management
- Mobile data aggregation with Mood Sensing application
- Flexible Cloud Pricing Configurator application.
CRS believes that with the growing maturity of cloud solutions, today’s organisation can unleash themselves from the shackle of old world technologies and be what they can be.
Coupled with the belief that cloud deployment must be swift and friendly, CRS has geared itself to provide cloud consulting, advisory, implementation, and support services to help enterprises take advantage of cloud solutions to advance their organisation.
A big part of our corporate mission is to provide and support non-profit organisations in their transformation initiative in leveraging on technology to address in perpetuum issue of resource constraint and limitations. At CRS, we help non-profit organizations to adopt cloud technology to ease their workload in processing information, freeing and allowing social workers to focus on providing care for the needy in our community.
With the fast introduction and adoption of applications for the internet of things, CRS sees even greater opportunities for its customers to advance further into the converging realm of different technologies.