New innovations in Salesforce.org’s Nonprofit Cloud Summer ‘20 Release will help nonprofits create donor-centric experiences, find and engage lifelong supporters, and continue delivering vital programs, as well as helping grantmakers simplify and accelerate their funding programs.
Demand for nonprofit services is surging in Australia and New Zealand, while restrictions on in-person events and economic concern have changed fundraising, marketing, program delivery and grants management. The shift to digital is imperative – technology is key to communicating effectively, and driving efficiency and speed so current resources can deliver more impact.
That’s why we’re excited today to announce new innovations in Salesforce.org’s Nonprofit Cloud Summer ‘20 Release, which have been tested and refined in partnership with users.
“We were really pleased to be invited to be a part of the pilot and play a small part in the development of a product that will have such an impact on the way nonprofits like ourselves work,” said Russell Cable, Data Systems Manager at Thomas Pocklington Trust in the UK.
“Having the ability to more efficiently manage mid- to long-term cases and programmes will make such a difference to our organisation and allow our case workers to save time on admin and focus their attention where it really matters: supporting our service users.”
Create donor-centric experiences
Nonprofit Cloud’s new fundraising capabilities are designed to help nonprofits strengthen fundraising and productively connect with trusted donor data.
Nonprofit Success Pack (NPSP) enhancements include Gift Entry and Recurring Donations:
- Gift Entry provides flexibility for users to enter batch and single gifts into Salesforce quickly and accurately, so staff spend less time entering gifts, reducing entry errors and increasing confidence that complex gifts have the right attributions.
- Recurring Donations offers a more efficient way for nonprofits to manage regular gifts and helps better forecast revenue.
Accounting Subledger is a new product that brings fundraising and finance together. It helps ensure consistent revenue, payment and accounting data across fundraising and financial systems, with customised templates for more than 20 leading accounting systems such as Quickbooks, FinancialForce, Sage Intacct, NetSuite, Financial Edge, Exact and more.
Find and engage lifelong supporters
Marketing teams are thinking about how to deeply personalise and track digital engagement in an increasingly digital-first and digital-only world. Our suite of marketing and engagement products help organisations know more about their constituents, create personalised interactions, engage across the entire journey, and analyse impact. Learn more here.
Continue delivering vital programs by moving off of paper and spreadsheets
As program teams pivot to meet the growing demand for services, organisations can expand the reach of who they serve by using solutions that support how clients enroll in programs and start receiving services.
- Nonprofit Cloud Case Management supports small to medium-sized nonprofits as they work to scale personalised care to clients on a platform that helps them track services, case plans, notes, incidents, assessments and outcomes. By having all key information on a single system, service providers can manage a large caseload of clients and collaborate on service delivery. Our new Case Management Intake and Referrals reduce the time and steps needed to enroll a client into a program, start delivering services or refer a client to another organisation.
- Program Management Module provides a standard framework for nonprofits to organise and manage their program data in Salesforce regardless of volume or complexity. The module will change the way nonprofits track any type of program, service or client, allowing visualisation of all offerings, and of how clients and beneficiaries engage with services.
Help grantmakers simplify and accelerate their funding programs
As the role of grantmakers changes, technology enhances how grantmakers track, manage, and deliver their funding programs.
- Outbound Funds Module allows organisations to spend less time on tedious processes and more time driving their philanthropic missions.
- The Grantee Portal Template makes it easier for grantees to find and apply for funding and grants, view application status, and submit ongoing progress reports.
Thanks to our community
Our nonprofit community has weighed in to help us build the solutions they need most as operating models shift, funding is stretched thin, and staff become acquainted with remote services, playing catch-up with postponed or delayed programs and events. We are grateful to have partnered with them to build and offer these new solutions.
These new capabilities are available in Australia, New Zealand, the U.S., Canada and Europe. Find out more.
Laura McGrath is Nonprofit Industry Solutions Director, International at Salesforce.