Salesforce.com, inc. (“SFDC”) grants to you, or if you are acting on behalf of a company or organization, your company or organization (“You”), a nonexclusive license grant to use this Web Badge (“the Badge”) and its included trademark(s) (the “Marks”) solely for use and display in HTML on the World Wide Web.
1. The Badge must be configured on your Web site as an active link back to the Salesforce.com web page at http://www.salesforce.com.
2. This license grant shall remain in effect for as long as You subscribe to SFDC services or as long as a partner agreement is in effect between You and SFDC.
3. Either SFDC or You may terminate this license grant at any time without cause upon written notice (including via email). Upon any termination of this license grant, You shall immediately cease all use of the Marks, remove the Marks from all of Your web pages, and destroy all materials in Your possession containing or displaying the Marks. Upon request by SFDC, You shall certify to SFDC in writing that You have done the foregoing.
4. You may not:
a. use the Marks as the name of Your company, products, or services, or as a domain name;
b. alter the Marks in any way;
c. use the Marks in advertising;
d. use the Marks with objectionable material (for example, material that is defamatory, scandalous, pornographic or illegal);
e. use the Marks to disparage SFDC;
f. sell or sublicense the Marks;
g. register or attempt to register any Mark or any word, name, symbol, design or graphic that is confusingly similar to any Mark.
5. If the Marks include an SFDC logo, You shall, in addition to the other requirements in this license grant:
a. use only the approved master artwork provided to You by SFDC, and shall not alter or distort such artwork in any way;
b. allow a minimum clear space around the logo; and
c. ensure the logo is clear and legible, and not blurry or too small.
6. You shall promptly notify SFDC if You become aware of a violation of this license grant, or if You are contacted by anyone alleging that a Mark infringes or otherwise violates their rights.
7. You acknowledge that the rights granted to You under this license grant do not constitute a transfer of title. Your use of the Badge acknowledges SFDC’s ownership of the badge and the included trademarks and such use inures to the benefit of SFDC. You do not obtain any ownership right, title, or other interest in SFDC copyrighted materials or trademarks.
8. You will include the following credit line on the same Web page as the Badge or on the page where you include other third party notices:
Salesforce.com, the Salesforce.com logo, and any other logos the Badge includes are trademarks of Salesforce.com Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. The Badge is a trademark of Salesforce.com Inc., and is used with permission.
9. THE MARKS AND ANY OTHER MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS. SFDC SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ALL EXPRESS, STATUTORY, OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES RELATING TO THESE MATERIALS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THOSE CONCERNING MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF ANY THIRD-PARTY RIGHTS REGARDING THE MATERIALS.
10. SFDC SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PARTY FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER IN CONNECTION WITH THE MARKS OR THIS LICENSE GRANT, WHETHER DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR ANY OTHER TYPE OF DAMAGES, OR FOR ANY LOSS OF REVENUE OR PROFIT, WHETHER BASED ON TORT (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, NEGLIGENCE OR STRICT LIABILITY), CONTRACT, OR OTHER LEGAL OR EQUITABLE GROUNDS EVEN IF SFDC HAS BEEN ADVISED OR HAD REASON TO KNOW OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.