Advertising data in this report covers more than two trillion ad impressions and 200 billion ad engagements by Marketing Cloud customers using our advertising platform (Social.com) across Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn in Q2 2015.
In the report, you’ll discover key advertising media benchmarks (including CPC, CPM, CPV, and CTR), as well insights into macro trends across targeted countries and industry verticals.
Key findings include:
- Facebook global CPM rose 22% between Q1 and Q2 to $2.32 and CPC remained flat at $0.24
- Cost-per-video view (CPV) across five key markets was $0.02 each and 21% of the people who started watching the video watched 75% of it
- Twitter Promoted Timeline Tweets remain highly engaging with a 1.72% CTR
- LinkedIn costs rise globally with Australia rising to AUD $17,73
- Australian advertisers are shifting their focus from impression to conversions
Download the report now and learn more.