Keep your finger on the pulse of the ever-changing retail environment. Learn how customer expectations are changing, how digital is impacting shopper behaviour and how you can turn your browsers into buyers.
Welcome to the age of the customer. Armed with smartphones and third-party apps, shoppers are more connected and social than ever. They are empowered. They expect personalised experiences everywhere, not just in marketing communication, and physical stores are one touchpoint in their increasingly dynamic retail interactions.
We’ve combined a survey of 650 Australian shoppers with data from more than 40 million global shoppers to examine current attitudes and habits, and to help retailers and brands reach these shoppers and turn them into buyers. Download this free report to discover:
- What the trillion-dollar millennial shopper expects of a retailer in the current business landscape and by 2020
- Which elements of customer experience are non-negotiable
- What motivates a potential customer to choose your brand or to switch brands
- The advantages leading businesses gain by bringing the predictive power of data into their end-to-end integrated systems
- What leading retailers are doing online and offline to ensure every customer gets a personalised experience from every interaction with their brand, in person or online