Every year we strive to deliver the best and most innovative event experience we can. Every year, we challenge ourselves to make Dreamforce better than the year before. Every year we worry about how we can make it even better. It can be a tough road but the team is committed to giving our attendees the most amazing event experience in technology…or possibly anywhere.
So as the clock ticks towards DF12 and the excitement mounts, here’s a taster of some real ‘firsts’ for us this year…
- Dreamforce Gala featuring Red Hot Chili Peppers will move out of Moscone to San Francisco’s iconic Civic Center Plaza. Tweet this!
- Tony Robbins, World Authority on Leadership Psychology, will lead an incredible motivational 3-hour session to end the week on a high. Tweet this!
- Product keynotes – deep dive sessions into all of salesforce’s new and existing products. Tweet this!
- Expanded Dreamforce Campus with sessions and activities in hotels close to Moscone and Union Square including Marriott Marquis, Hilton Union Square, InterContinental, Palace Hotel and Grand Hyatt Union Square. Tweet this!
- More registration locations – in addition to Moscone North and West, we’re adding registration at the Hilton Union Square. Tweet this!
- Shuttle buses – by popular demand! Tweet this!
And for returning Dreamforce fans, you’ll be pleased to hear that all your other favorite experiences are even bigger and better than before…
- Marc Benioff will set the scene on Wednesday morning delivering his unique vision with announcements, special guests, killer demos and the odd surprise here and there. Tweet this!
- More inspiring keynotes from Gen. Colin Powell, Sir Richard Branson (Founder, Virgin Group) and Jeff Immelt (CEO, GE). Tweet this!
- Over 650 sessions, hands on trainings, certifications, blueprint clinics and other educational opportunities. That’s 200 sessions more than last year. Tweet this!
- 350+ partners in our Social Enterprise expo showcasing tons of products and solutions for your business. Tweet this!
- Salesforce Campground – THE destination for all things salesforce: product demos, ask the experts, industry experiences and not forgetting the ever-popular Customer Hero theater. Tweet this!
- DevZone returns with a new hip look to deliver an awesome hands-on coding and demo experience for salesforce devs and admins. Tweet this!
- Swag…. we’ve got another awesome bag for you this year and there are rumours of the return of the highly prized ‘I ♥ SF’ t-shirt :) Tweet this!
It’s going to be an amazing 4 days…we can’t wait to welcome you to San Francisco!
To see the complete schedule and register for the event click here.