Today we unveiled the Marketing Cloud -- the most comprehensive suite for social marketing. Now, for the first time, marketers can manage social listening, content, engagement, advertising, workflow, automation and measurement all within one powerful suite.
The Marketing Cloud harnesses the power of industry leaders Radian6 and Buddy Media, and will transform marketing for the social revolution, from the CMO to the community manager.
Currently 55% percent of the Fortune 100, as well as brands such as Ford Motor Company, Unilever, Carnival Cruise Lines, the National Football League and HP trust the Salesforce Marketing Cloud to reinvent their marketing for the social web.
Our customer and friend Scott Monty, Global Digital & Multimedia Communications Manager at Ford, summed up the power of Marketing Cloud very well:
“Ford doesn’t have a standalone social media strategy — we have a business strategy supported by social media. We need to scale social media across our employees, dealers and customers, and know exactly how it is driving our business. We also need a unified view of social, to make analysis that comes out of it available to product development, advertising, or product marketing. This is all possible with Salesforce Marketing Cloud.”
The Salesforce Marketing Cloud has six key features:
- Social Listening – Real-Time Listening at Scale From 400+ Million Social Sources: Gain actionable insight and uncover marketing opportunities. By delivering the most comprehensive coverage of conversations across the web -- including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, blogs, online communities and more –Marketing Cloud customers can turn insight into action. Marketing Cloud now supports a total of 17 languages for social listening, and with the launch of a new Apple native iOS app, social listening is also available via mobile devices.
- Social Content – Create Compelling Social Presences: Create and deploy social content to customers wherever they are – on social networks, websites and mobile devices. Customers can now add social components to all content to maximize reach and leverage asset libraries to maintain brand consistency. With more than 50 social applications available, ranging from contests to video players to photo galleries, companies can engage fans with powerful content.
- Social Engagement – Connect With Customers: Companies can now create scale with workflow through integration with Salesforce. They are able to respond and connect with customers on their channel of choice, build a community of advocates by connecting with customers when and where they are most engaged and spark conversations that extend beyond simple text by attaching videos, images and links. Users can access exactly what they need without sacrificing security through granular rights and permissions.
- Social Advertising – Amplify Content: Manage and execute optimized social ad campaigns, including sponsored stories and mobile newsfeed ads. Companies now have the ability to turn engaging content into compelling social ads, and optimize them with demographics and KPIs, by leveraging data to identify which ads and demographics deliver the best performance.
- Social Workflow and Automation – Organize Teams, Processes: Apply sophisticated analysis and rules to organize the thousands of conversations happening across the web by automatically routing relevant social content for quick engagement and response. The Marketing Cloud automatically populates social customer profiles, helping marketers create relevant programs based on consumer interests to align sales and improve customer service.
Salesforce Marketing Cloud is available today for customers.
- Social Measurement – Track Campaign ROI: Businesses can now track campaign results in one dashboard and leverage real-time data to adapt campaigns to be more effective, and create new campaigns and show exactly how engagement is driving revenue or other conversions. Marketers can create multiple, custom dashboards via a library of drag-and-drop widgets to deliver relevant, actionable insight to everyone, from the community manager to the CMO.
For more information, please visit the product website or follow the Marketing Cloud on Facebook and Twitter.
Of course, we’re here at Dreamforce! Stop by the The Campground to see the Marketing Cloud in action, and to get all of your questions answered by our team.