The socially connected business needs to master the six principles of social media marketing to succeed.
It doesn't have to be a daunting process. We are in an era where all business is social. Even the most staid institutions and regulated businesses are being pulled into the social sphere by their customers, clients, and patients. Up until now, social media marketing has seemed complex. The management of social business and marketing integration has been scattered - too time consuming or seemingly difficult to scale for the average business to consider.
Enter the socially connected business. By embedding social into every part of your business and marketing practice, being a social business becomes much easier to manage and scale. This has a direct positive impact on your bottom line, shareholder and customer happiness, customer service capabilities, lead generation, analytics across departments and the internet, product development, and much more.
Imagine a business where the interaction between your departments, your customers, your potential customers, your suppliers and your shareholders was seamless and fluid, with no barriers to success. If you understand these six principles of social media marketing, you can be on your way to becoming a social business:
- Social Listening - how to listen effectively and actively and take action on what you learn
- Social Content - building the content system that will act as the foundation for your social marketing
- Engagement - engaging effectively for a socially connected business and getting real results
- Social Ads - using social ads to your advantage to increase your sales, reach, and leads
- Measurement - measuring your social marketing campaigns and your social business infrastructure to get more bang for your buck
- Workflow and Automation - creating a process that helps your whole company be part of the social business and social marketing ecosystem