Don Draper was the king of advertising (albiet fictional), but there was one tool he did not have in his arsenal: apps. Sure it would have been an anachronistic to have apps in the 1960’s but imagine what he could have done if he’d had them. Actually, imagine what you could do with apps.
Okay we won’t make you imagine it, we’ll just tell you. AppExchange has all the marketing apps you need to be the office Don Draper. The third installment of our five part series on can't miss apps:
5 can't miss apps for Marketing
Get ready to add some Draper swagger to your marketing with these
top 5 marketing apps:
Is your marketing process disconnected from your sales process? Is your lead follow-up manual and ad hoc? Eloqua enables you to automate multi-channel, multi-touch marketing programs, including generating more highly qualified leads for sales to close deals faster and drive revenue
- Create, measure and automate marketing campaigns
- Give sales the tools they need to close more deals
- Get the analytics you need to demonstrate
Marketing is the most exciting part of the company (granted you’ve got a biased author). That’s why everyone wants to know what’s going on. What campaigns are running? When? Campaign Calendar is the perfect tool for communicating all your latest marketing activities with your stakeholders.
- Color-coded, filterable, drag-and-drop calendar tool
- Great for all types of campaigns (email, webinar, events and more)
- Easy to share across your entire organization
14 day FREE trail
Want an easy way to send mass emails right from Salesforce? Want a seamless experience where you don’t have to learn a new application? If so, iContact is for you. Successfully send relevant and targeted mass emails right from Salesforce. Getting started is a snap.
- Create, send, and track your mass emails real time
- Add social sharing to your mails with easy to add social buttons
- Easy to analyze key metrics (open rates, clicks, opt outs and more)
No per user fee, one monthly site license for your entire team
Hitting the limits in the Salesforce Mass Email Wizard? Looking to test batches of emails vs. blasting everyone at once? Campaign Segmentation Wizard is a simple tool from Salesforce Labs that can help with both. This is a big customer favorite, plus, it’s FREE.
- Easily split campaigns into segments
- A/B test messaging
- Bypass email send limits
FREE—yeah that’s right totally free
Are you missing chances to engage your event participants? Eventley provides a single, integrated solution to create and manage events and delight attendees—right inside Salesforce. Event managers can engage their audiences pre, during and post-event.
- Build branded registration sites that integrate with your CRM
- Manage content across speakers, tracks and
- Turn attendees into fans with social collaboration and mobile apps
Keep in mind this is just five of dozens of Marketing apps on AppExchange and many of our apps are FREE. We’ve also got great apps for all your other business needs. Try one today. Next installment: Top 5 apps for Customer Service.
Check out our previous installments: