As 2012 is coming to an end, this is a great time to take a look back and see what content on our blog made a difference this year.
Judging by the Top 10, it looks like you, our reader, enjoyed the series with tips and tricks for improving your sales and marketing strategy, as well as posts about increasing collaboration at work. As 2013 rolls in, we hope that you continue taking advantage of those tips, and we will continue providing them. Don't forget to let us know what else you would like to see from us on the blog!
Without further ado, here are our biggest blog post hits from this year:
1. How to Dress to Get the Job Done
2. This is What The Perfect Facebook Post Looks Like
3. 12 Best Practices That Help Sales Managers Make Their Teams Successful
4. Watch Dreamforce Anywhere, on Any Device
5. How to Grow a Business: When Big Companies Were Small [Infographic]
6. Responding to Customer Feedback
7. How to Motivate Your Employees [Infographic]
8. Why Your Sales Team Should Accept “Lower Quality” Leads