On Tuesday, February 26, Marc Benioff, Chairman and CEO of salesforce.com unveiled how to Become a Customer Company, live from New York's Waldorf Astoria Hotel. While invitations to the event were limited, we streamed the entire broadcast on salesforce.com and Facebook.
And the broadcast is now available for on demand viewing in our event recap below. So read on to checkout Marc's keynote, new customer films, and three product sessions featuring Enterasys, NBCUniversal, and Obama for America. These companies share how they are using salesforce.com to connect with customers in a whole new way.
1. Peter Coffee kicked off the event with a pre-show featuring Enterasys, NBCUniversal, Honeywell and Accenture.
2. Salesforce.com Chairman and CEO Marc Benioff kicks off the "Become a Customer Company" keynote sharing the who, where, what, why and how of the new concept that he believes all companies should now be working towards.
No salesforce.com keynote is complete with out the premiere of new thought leadership and customer success films. At the New York event, we were delighted to debut three great new films. Two of them are available now, and the third will be available soon.
3. How to Become a Customer Company: this brief film defines what a customer company is and how to become one.
4. The Obama for America Campaign's Customer Company Story: see how the Obama Presidential Campaign used salesforce.com products to connect and engage with millions of voters across the U.S. during the 2012 presidential campaign.
During the second half of the broadcast, three dynamic salesforce.com customers shared their Customer Company successes stories using Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Salesforce Platform.
5. Enterasys CIO Dan Petlon speaks with salesforce.com's Alex Bard about the company's award-winning social routers and delivering amazing service on every channel.
6. NBCUniversal Director of Analytics, John Hope speaks with salesforce.com Linda Crawford about connecting your sales organization to sell as a team.
7. And salesforce.com's Vivek Kundra speaks with Obama for America's Michael Slaby, Allison Bellville and Edward Schlicksup about how the campaign built a winning approach to Connect with Every Customer during the 2012 presidential elections.