After 10 years of collaboration and inspiration, Dreamforce has proven it is more than a user conference - it is THE cloud computing event. The 2013 event will raise the bar once again. Here are some exciting stats:
- In 2003, there were 1,300 people registered to attend Dreamforce. In 2012, there were 92,300
- Salesforce LIVE was introduced in 2010 and went from 22,750 viewers to 133,000 in 2012
- Dreamforce has had some amazing bands including INXS, Foo Fighters, Metallica, Stevie Wonder, MC Hammer and Red Hot Chili Peppers
- In 2005, Dreamforce debuted the Salesforce AppExchange and today, there are more than 1,800 apps and 2 million app downloads
- At Dreamforce '03, salesforce.com shared the big win of the Customer Innovation Award, and now, salesforce.com has been voted the most innovative company by Forbes three years in a row
Check out these stats and more in the infographic below.
Dreamforce 2013 will be upic with all new keynote speakers, entertainment and announcements. Attend to gain access to over 120,000 registered attendees, 1,245+ breakout sessions and more than 350 partners in the Cloud Expo. Register today at the button below.