The AppExchange has hundreds of marketing apps to choose from, in areas like campaign management, marketing automation, mass emails, and more. With so many solutions available, how do you pick? Three customers shared their favorite marketing apps with us during this year's Dreamforce AppExchange for Marketing session.
Joe Allen, Head of Business Development at First Mile UK; Gina Price, Salesforce Admin at Akamai Technologies; and Peter Zaballos, Vice President of Marketing at SPS Commerce, each weighed in on the apps they’ve used and loved.
Check out their picks below. For more great app recommendations, download 9 Key AppExchange Takeaways from Dreamforce, complete with photos, quotes, session recordings, and more.
Joe Allen’s Picks:
1. Marketing Calendar Free: Automatically calendars campaigns and provides marketing activity oversight.
2. Campaign Monitor: Send beautiful targeted emails and use data to score leads in Salesforce.
3. Daddy Analytics: Get rich data from inbound Web inquiries.
4. Geopointe: Arm sales teams with hot leads and see the marketing impact geographically.
Gina Price’s Picks:
5. Conversica: Engage leads and qualify buying intent with Conversica’s automated persona, who does the work for you.
6. Pardot Marketing Automation: Track all prospect interactions and score them in real time.
9. DiscoverOrg: Get accurate intelligence on IT leads and projects.
Peter Zaballos’s Picks:
10. Get Satisfaction: Create an active, helpful customer support community.
11. Reseller View PRM from Treehouse: Manage hundreds of partner relationships and streamline your marketing communication.
12. Informatica Cloud Data Loader: Create real-time retailer campaign visibility.
Visit the AppExchange to explore more than 2,600 problem-solving apps that extend the power of Salesforce and help your business move faster.