“Like aiming a rocket ship into orbit, if you get [corporate culture] wrong from the start, your trajectory will only get worse over time,” shares Harvard Business Review. No matter how many priorities are on your plate, equally as important is establishing a corporate culture that attracts and retains top talent.
The new AppExchange guide, Small Business Growth: 5 Secrets to Growing Your Small Business Faster, includes insights and quotes to help businesses grow quickly without ruining their culture. Here’s a look at 10 of those inspirational quotes.
3. “Science and technology revolutionize our lives, but memory, tradition and myth frame our response.” – Arthur Schlesinger [Click to Tweet]
4. “A goal without a plan is just a wish.” ― Antoine de Saint-Exupéry [Click to Tweet]
5. “If you don't know where you are going, you'll end up someplace else.” ― Yogi Berra [Click to Tweet]
7. “When 30 employees from a professional services firm agreed to help one another more, they created $261,400 worth of business value and saved 1,244 hours of work.” — McKinsey & Company [Click to Tweet]
9. “More than 80% of executives and employees who work for an organization with a strong sense of purpose say they’re confident that their organization will be able to scale.” — Deloitte [Click to Tweet]
An energetic culture can be one of your greatest assets in taking your business to the next level. To protect that asset, leverage apps from the Salesforce AppExchange to streamline sales processes, track sales performance, and close more deals.