Last year at Dreamforce, I had the great pleasure of announcing the launch of Health Cloud, one of Salesforce’s first industry products. As a former family doctor and technologist this was such a meaningful culmination of life work. It’s so rewarding to see how organizations can use CRM tailored specifically for healthcare to help patients and members get better care. Since our launch, we’ve learned a ton and I’m excited to bring these stories to you at our biggest event of the year. At Dreamforce ‘16, we’ll dive deeper into the opportunities in healthcare IT and discuss strategies for interoperability, patient engagement and securing patient information in the cloud. And we’ll also see how all industries are developing innovative approaches to reach their customers using the latest technology like artificial intelligence. Best of all we get to hear stories from our customers on how they’re reimagining the future of healthcare using the Customer Success Platform. Where else will you see Uber and Albertsons on a panel discussing healthcare?
For Dreamforce healthcare and life science pros and newcomers alike, here are the top five things to look forward to this year:
1. Get inspired: This year I have the great pleasure of starting the week with the Healthcare and Life sciences Kickoff. We’ll discuss how healthcare organizations must stay agile to respond to rapid changes in regulation and patient expectations. You’ll get to hear some amazing stories from our friends at Easter Seals Bay Area, Optum healthcare and Eli Lilly and see how they are tackling the most pressing challenges in the industry.
2. Dive deep: Since we launched Health Cloud we’ve been able to This year at our Health Cloud breakout session, you’ll see how we’ve broadened our scope to help payers and life Science companies create deeper relationships with patients and members. We’ll also share details about the Health Cloud roadmap and give you a sneak peek at what new features are coming. Afterwards make sure to check out our robust program with sessions dedicated specifically for payer, provider, pharmaceuticals and medical device companies.
3. Hit the Campground: No need to bring a tent- the Campground is a dedicated area for you to get hands on with Salesforce solutions, including Health Cloud. Make sure to stop by the Healthcare and Life Sciences Patient Success Experience featuring Eli Lilly. This immersive experience will show you how Salesforce can be tailored to help payers, provider and life science companies can deliver better care and support with Salesforce.
4. Kick back at our reception: On Wednesday, we’re hosting a reception specifically for our healthcare and life science customers. Join us 4:00-7:00 PM at 620 Jones, an exclusive lounge, to relax, mingle and share ideas with other like minded innovators in the industry. Don’t miss it — get your tickets here!
5. Have fun: For those of you with conference fatigue- this is really where Dreamforce stands out. Take part in the many parties thrown by our partners and make sure to block off time Wednesday night. At Salesforce, we love to celebrate with our ohana at Dreamfest and as a huge concert fan and former roadie- I can tell you that nothing beats seeing U2 onstage!
Inspiration. Imagination. Innovation. It’s all inside dreamforce. To learn more about what we have in store, check out this video.