Earning customer trust is at the core of everything we do at Marketing Cloud and it continues to be a special focus for us. Marketing Cloud continues to strive for ongoing stability and reliability of our services with every release, and this release is no different. We have delivered.
The June 2017 (208) Release is packed with innovations and top requested customer asks that will significantly improve how customers do business. In this release, new features allow for customers to more easily adopt our new email creation tools - customers can quickly track email click activity on the go from their phone, and so much more.
We have our June 2017 New Feature Overview for customers on Wednesday, June 28, at 2:00 p.m. EDT. This webinar will cover the awesome new features in the June 2017 Release. Register now and don't miss out!
Let's jump into the highlights:
1. Send Email Activity: Support for Content Builder Emails. Creating Send Email activities in the activities section of Automation Studio now fully supports Content Builder emails. This enhancement includes selecting and editing pre-headers, configuring Send Throttling, choosing the Tracking Destination folder, and viewing Pre-send Audience Counts. Learn more.
2. Subject and Pre-header Validation Added in Create and Send Flow. To prevent errors of live sends containing test-related words in the subject or pre-header, this new functionality displays a warning notification to call out words in the subject and pre-header of a customer's email. Learn more.
3. iOS Email Click Activity. Customers now have the option to view click activity within each email, directly on their phones. See an overview of unique and total clicks and opens, and track clicks for each individual link. You can also visualize the links by total clicks, unique clicks, or CTR. Learn more. Check out more about our mobile app with this quick video.
4. Marketing Cloud Connect: Content Builder Email Support. Customers can now select an email built with Content Builder directly from within Sales Cloud and Service Cloud. Customers can continue to use their Salesforce Classic email built with the legacy tools. Learn more.
5. Ease of Use Enhancements to Advertising Studio Notifications. This release brings an additional visual update to the main Advertising Studio notification user interface. The update makes it easier to read your notifications, and adds more details and descriptions for each error. Learn more.
6. Social Studio Support For Engagement Across Three New Languages. Social Studio now supports three new languages for social media engagement. You can now engage with users in Hebrew, Arabic, and Persian. Learn more.
7. Social Studio Command Center Sales Leaderboard. Get the full picture of your team's sales performance and encourage a healthy competition among team members with sales leaderboard visualization. Learn more.
8. Salesforce DMP Einstein Segmentation. This is a new Einstein-powered AI feature that analyzes millions of pieces of disparate consumer data points to find patterns that help uncover new segments of target consumers likely to convert. Learn more.
9. Pardot Engage Team Reports. Sales managers, marketing, and admins can now understand user adoption - where reps have success, where they need coaching, and the performance of specific campaigns. Learn more.