The latest Marketing Cloud release went live on January 26‚ 2018. In this release, new features empower marketers with more personalization, enhanced productivity features, improved usability, and Einstein intelligence throughout the platform.
Save your spot in our upcoming webinar on February 8, 2018 at 2:00pm EST for a look into the new product updates with insight from Salesforce experts. Register now.
Here are a few highlights:
1. Journey Builder Advertising - Create new journeys from a set of predefined templates based on known best practices. These templates provide a guided setup, content recommendations, and flexibility to customize for specific use cases. Watch demo. Learn More.
2. Distributed Marketing - With Distributed Marketing from Salesforce, corporate marketers can pre-build personalized consumer journeys with Marketing Cloud and deploy them to their partner networks (including franchise owners, financial advisors, insurance agents, and more). From there, partners using Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, or Community Cloud can easily manage and personalize these consumer journeys. Watch demo. Learn More.
5. Identify Influencers & Analyze Key Conversation Insights - Gain more insights from conversations about your brand on social media. Let Einstein identify influencers and present them in your dashboard for further analysis and help you gain key conversation insights like age, gender & city helping you understand the "who and where" of conversations. Watch demo. Learn more.
6. GDPR Compliance Support - On May 25, 2018, a new landmark privacy law called the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) takes effect in the European Union. Marketing Cloud GDPR readiness will address four key areas: consent management, data deletion (right to be forgotten), restriction of processing, and data portability. We are developing features that will be delivered across our next two releases to be ready for the May 25 compliance date. Learn more.
7. Global Delivery Management - Salesforce DMP can create segments with highly granular control over ad delivery across all media partners to insure the optimal number of ads is received. In multichannel campaigns spanning display, video, and mobile, ensure underexposed users get more ads so they are more likely to convert — and limit the number of ads users receive to avoid wasted media spend. Global delivery management is easier than ever, thanks to an intuitive new UI and granular controls. Learn more.
Want more? Join our Marketing Cloud Trailblazer community to learn best practices and stay in touch with the latest and greatest from Marketing Cloud!