In case you haven't heard, Connections is almost here! We're so excited for this three-day gathering of Trailblazers that spans digital marketing, commerce, customer service, and a whole lot more. Held in downtown Chicago, Connections is the customer engagement event of the year. We're getting ready for dozens of world-changing speakers, new industry trends, and lots of fun!
As of today, May 29, we're officially 14 days (2 weeks/336 hours/20,160 minutes) away from Connections. In the meantime, here are 14 reasons why you should attend:
- Power up your skills and take advantage of an opportunity to learn what's new in digital marketing, commerce, customer service and more!
- Hearing incredible insights from world-changing speakers like: Lucy Liu (actress, director, humanitarian), Adrien Grenier (actor, filmmaker advocate, musician), and Andrew McCaskill (SVP Multicultural Marketing, Nielsen)...with more to be announced soon!
- Falling in love with the Salesforce “Ohana” culture
- Taking lots of notes during the innovative, future-focused digital marketing sessions
- The chance to eat all of this amazing food in Chicago, including all of the deep-dish your heart desires!
- And, of course, doing as the locals do in Chicago, too!
- What can’t you learn from one of the world’s most innovative company?
- The sessions! All 450+ of them!
- The chance to give back and do good with Salesforce.org
- Finding out how the manufacturing industry can incorporate “Design Thinking” into their strategy
- Cashing in on all things Financial Services, including a special Retail Banking session 🛍
- A rocking and rolling concert with The Killers 🎸
- Jumping into the latest retail industry trends at these sessions
- It's FREE! Register to attend Connections for free with the Expo+ pass!
Are you ready to blaze your trail at Connections? Great, because we can’t wait to see you.
What are you most excited about? Tell us on social! Tweet at us @Dreamforce, your home for Salesforce Events.