For all of our small businesses, startups, and entrepreneurs attending Dreamforce 2018, this is your essential guide to navigating the week. Be sure to add these experiences to your #DF18 schedule while there’s still room – we can’t wait to see you there!
1. Campground – If you’re new to Salesforce as either a customer or prospect, head over to our Essentials Launch Zone. This is the place to start your journey to success with us. We’re celebrating small businesses and showing you how to get started with Salesforce Essentials. Find it in Moscone South.
2. Small Business Essentials Lodge – Located in the lower level of the Marriott Marquis and accessible with a full conference pass, the lodge is for customers looking to really experience our products. We have workshops, demos, and theater sessions to help you accelerate your business success and get the most out of Salesforce.
3. Small Business Essentials Station – At the Museum of the African Diaspora, or MoAD, we’re offering SMBs with full-conference passes exclusive executive programming to really partner with you on your road to success. We’ll also have free professional headshot photography and, of course, coffee and refreshments to help you refuel and recharge!
Bookmark and pre-register for these sessions to save your seat!
1. Small Business Keynote: Thursday, September 27, at 5 p.m. in Moscone West – Join Meredith Schmidt, EVP & GM of Small & Medium Business and Salesforce Essentials, for a deep dive into new innovations, like Salesforce Essentials, built specifically for smaller businesses! You’ll hear from trailblazing customers like Humu and Torani on growing and scaling with Salesforce. Be sure to pre-register on Agenda Builder to save your seat — it’s accessible with a full pass and is expected to fill up!
2. SMB Sessions – We’ve got 60+ dedicated breakout and theater sessions focused on small and medium business topics! Here are a few of our recommended sessions; be sure to register for them in advance.
3. Demo Jam at the SMB Lodge: September 27 at 2:30 p.m. – Watch as app partners showcase the best of their apps with real-time demos in three minutes or less. The winner is chosen by you, the audience!
4. 1:1 Consults with a B2B Marketing Expert – Get a 1:1 consultation with a B2B Marketing expert at the Pardot Genius Bar in the B2B Marketing Station at the legendary Pied Piper Restaurant at the nearby Palace Hotel. Register for a spot now!
5. SMB Happy Hour: September 27 from 4:30–6:00 p.m. – Join us in the Small Business Essentials Station (MoAD) for a networking happy hour following our SMB Keynote. Celebrate with your small business peers for the last night at Dreamforce with light bites and libations. RSVP in advance here.
We understand small businesses may not have the budget or time to attend the full, four-day conference, so we’re hosting a “Free Dreamforce Day” to give local SMBs a taste of the Dreamforce experience. We’ve designed this day specifically for small businesses who are new to CRM and Salesforce.
What does the “Free Dreamforce Day” entail? Join us on Thursday, September 27, for access to:
Four thought leadership sessions with industry experts and Salesforce leaders, lunch, and the happy hour networking session at the Small Business Essentials Station (MoAD).
The Salesforce Campground and our Essentials Launch Zone to learn about Salesforce Essentials and how to start your journey to success with us.
For SMBs who can’t make it to San Francisco for Dreamforce — not to worry! If you’ve got a computer and an internet connection, grab a front seat to our keynote with live streaming of Dreamforce on Salesforce Live.
Connect with your AE on your Dreamforce agenda so he or she can advise you on your time there – especially if this is your first time attending.
Build out your daily plan with Agenda Builder, going live in early September. Map out your top sessions and don’t forget to pre-register and save your seat at the Small Business Keynote (Thursday, September 27).
Join the Small Businesses Trailblazers Ohana Group. It’s an active community of more than 1,100 that’s a great resource year-round—but it’s also a great way to start making connections with your fellow Dreamforce peers. Plus, we’ll be posting SMB Dreamforce updates and announcements in that channel!
Keep up with the Salesforce news for small businesses by following our Salesforce Essentials Twitter channel, @SalesforceSMB, or our LinkedIn Small Business Showcase Page, where we share the latest news, events, and resources to help SMBs grow in every aspect of their businesses.
Check out our Road to Dreamforce broadcast to hear more about the SMB experience at Dreamforce!
Salesforce can help you find customers, win their business, and keep them happy so you can grow faster than ever. Learn more about our small business CRM solutions, follow us on Twitter at @SalesforceSMB, or keep up with us on LinkedIn at Salesforce for Small Business. Join the conversation with #SalesforceEssentials.