Updated 9/27/18 9:45 a.m.
Dreamforce ‘18 is in full swing — and lots of news being announced. Below is a reverse-chronological list (with the most recent news on top) of Salesforce press releases from the conference so far. We will continue to update this post throughout Dreamforce with blurbs and links for each major release.
- Apple and Salesforce Join Forces on AI and App Development. Apple and Salesforce have announced a strategic partnership that redesigns the Salesforce iOS app, provides tools and resources for millions of app developers, and blazes a new iOS app development course on Trailhead.
- Salesforce Expands the Sales Cloud Platform. We’ve rolled out advancements to the Sales Cloud platform, delivering a faster, smarter, and more integrated sales process from leads to billing — all right within Salesforce.
- Say Hello to Einstein Voice. Salesforce brings the same voice technology that fuels convenient, efficient experiences in our consumer lives to Salesforce’s artificial intelligence platform with Einstein Voice.
- Salesforce.org Revolutionizes the Education Cloud Platform. Salesforce.org, the philanthropic arm of Salesforce, has announced big updates to the Education Cloud platform that aim to transform the student journey and seamlessly connect the entire education lifecycle.
- Transform Team Collaboration with Quip Slides. Combining documents, spreadsheets, chat, and (now) slides into a single platform, Quip is the ultimate solution for team collaboration and enhanced decision-making.
- Unify Customer Experiences with Financial Services Cloud. Updates to Financial Services Cloud make it even easier for banking, wealth management, and insurance companies to drive customer loyalty through smarter, more connected experiences along the entire customer journey.
- Build Apps Faster With Low-Code Tools on the Lightning Platform. We’re bringing you next generation low-code tools to help build apps faster and create intelligent, connected experiences without ever having to start from scratch.
- Introducing Salesforce Customer 360. A new way for companies to connect Salesforce apps and deliver unified cross-channel customer experiences.
- Salesforce Kicks Off Dreamforce ‘18. Today, we welcomed more than 170,000 registered attendees from 83 countries and 10 million online viewers to Dreamforce, the world’s largest software conference.