Last year saw 800+ blog posts published on this blog, while some 400K people visited each month. So, we decided to grab the blog posts with the most pageviews in 2018 and others that captured readers’ imaginations, and have our colleagues vote on their favorites in a new annual award we’re calling the Salesforce Bloggie Awards.
The top three award winners are the best of the best, and if you missed them when they were initially published, you could remedy that now.
5 Expert Tips For Giving the Best Presentation of Your Life by Leah McGowen-Hare and published on the corporate blog on August 8, 2018, emerged with an early lead and kept the momentum going. This blog post won Blog of the Year Award by claiming 16.3% of the entire vote.
What I Learned from My Immigrant Parents About Succeeding in Business by Marie Rosecrans was the second most popular blog post, receiving 13.7% of the vote. Holding onto third place, Color Affects Performance — What Salesforce’s Latest Design Studies Reveal by Steve Fadden claimed a spot with 11.9% of the vote.
What these winning blog posts, the nominees, and the seven write-in nominees have in common is a strong point of view that showcases what our readers want. They want content that helps them do their jobs better, inspires innovation, explains Salesforce and its products, and portrays our company’s values.
In alphabetical order, here are the nominees that valiantly competed for a Bloggie:
- 5 Buzzwords I’m Banning from Meetings in 2018 by Jamie Domenici
- 10 Stats You Don’t Know About Small Businesses by Laura Norman
- A Look Inside Salesforce Tower by Salesforce staff
- Everyone Can Be an Equality Ally by Tony Prophet
- Here’s Why Trailblazers Plan to Attend Dreamforce ’18 by Kyna Xu
- How Continuous Cultural Innovation Helped Salesforce Become the #1 World’s Best Workplace by Cindy Robbins
- Introducing New Einstein Voice – You Talk, AI Listens by Michael Machado
- Salesforce’s Growing Sticker Addiction (Plus, the Rarest of Them All!) by Kim Honjo
- Thanksgiving Holiday Flash Report: Shoppers Go Online Early, Go Mobile, Go Social as Digital Revenue Grows 18% by Rob Garf
- What is Salesforce Customer 360? By Ron Pereira
Congratulations also go out to the seven write-in nominees. Click-through to read why Salesforce employees think they’re worthy of another look.
- 4 Reasons Why There’s Such a Buzz About Salesforce Architects Right Now by Debra Maranta
- Al Gore Brings a Sustainability Revolution to Dreamforce ’18 Climate Summit by Daniel Schiller
- Introducing the 5th Salesforce State of Marketing Report: Here are the Top Trends Redefining the Profession by Jon Suarez Davis
- My Journey to Becoming a Blue Cape Wearing, Super Certified Technical Architect! by Emely Petra
- Q3 Shopping Index: Strongest-Ever Shopper Engagement Heading into the Holiday Season by Caila Schwartz
- The Greatest Gift You Can Give Your Customers: An Incredible Content Experience by Gavin Austin
- Turbocharge Your Career: Why Getting Certified at Dreamforce is a Must! by Pip Morphet