The Connections ‘20 call for speakers is live! Share your firsthand knowledge of what it takes to bring customer experience and growth together.
MARCH 16, 2020 UPDATE: After careful consideration, we’ve decided there will be no physical event for Connections. Instead, we will reimagine Connections as a virtual experience and deliver a full program of inspiring sessions and educational content. Learn more.
Do you have a remarkable story to tell? Do you have a passion for sharing knowledge with others? Do you like to help others solve common business challenges? Do you love to share stories around customer success, best practices, a-ha! moments, and how-tos? If you answered yes to any — or all — of these questions, then we want to hear from you!
Why speak at Connections?
If you’re selected to present, you will receive a complimentary full conference pass to Connections ‘20.
We want great customer Trailblazers with a compelling story to tell. Speaking at Connections is a fantastic experience and, if you have ever attended a Salesforce event, you know the quality of speakers is extremely high. And, we want you to join this year’s speaker line-up to share your story!
So, answer the call and share your firsthand knowledge of what it takes to drive success with Salesforce — all while delivering customer experiences that make an impact.
How to submit a speaker submission
Nominate yourself or nominate a colleague who will add to the conversation at Connections in Chicago
And, in case you want tips for crafting a speaker submission:
- Outline your story’s talking points (e.g., list and rank your top messages)
- Success metrics are a big plus; include them if you are able to
- Explain why attendees would want to give you their time
- Identify what problems you have solved
Before you press send on your submission, remember to:
- Be as precise and descriptive as possible. The more direct you are, the easier it will be for our team to understand the major points of your story.
- Outline previous speaking experience. If possible, include links to videos.
- Brush up on your presentation skills (even if you’re a seasoned speaker). Check out this Public Speaking Skills module on Trailhead for some great advice.
Thanks for taking the time to put together a speaker submission. We look forward to seeing you at Connections!
The Connections Call for Speakers closes Friday, March 27 at 5:00 PM PT. Speakers will be notified throughout April.