This year’s Salesforce Connections is all about creating “wow” moments. You know the ones we’re talking about. Those experiences that really pop. Those unforgettable interactions with customers and in our communities that bring your brand to life.
At this year’s conference, which runs June 8-9, you’ll learn how to make every marketing and commerce moment a potential wow moment. That means humanizing digital interactions, building brand loyalty, and upskilling to master the new technologies powering memorable moments.
4 themes at Salesforce Connections
Our session content will cover these four themes:
- Connected data. Learn how to create a data strategy that focuses on outcomes, unlock value across the entire customer lifecycle with a Customer Data Platform, and see what’s ahead for the future of data-driven marketing.
- Hyper-personalization. We’ll cover how to use artificial intelligence to achieve 1:1 connections at scale and deliver personalized engagement for the mobile-first customer.
- Automation. Get the lowdown on automating customer experiences with Platform and MuleSoft and winning loyalty with seamless post-purchase experiences.
- Career development. Upskill to grow into your dream job. We’ll be launching our Marketer Career Path learning hub on Trailhead. This is an all-in-one place to build in-demand skills and connect with a community of skilled marketing pros.
Click here for a full schedule for the onsite program.
Here are a few highlights to bookmark during the two days if you’re tuning in on Salesforce+ :
Salesforce Connections, June 8
Main Keynote, 1 p.m. EST
- Salesforce CMO Sarah Franklin discusses our vision for how businesses wow customers by building an economy of trust and becoming more efficient with connected data and artificial intelligence, all while achieving net zero climate impact.
Connections Today: Connected Data, 2 p.m. EST
- Get the lowdown on creating unified customer profiles that can be used as a single source of truth by everyone on your team.
Connections Today: Hyper-personalization, 3 p.m. EST
- Wow moments are made through digital journeys that are human and relatable. See how you can personalize customer interactions across all channels.
Salesforce Connections, June 9
Connections Today: Innovation, 1 p.m. EST
- Our experts talk about the latest game-changing technologies helping brands build customer relationships.
Connections Today: Automation, 3 p.m. EST
- Learn how to use AI-powered insights to make better decisions, boost team productivity, and get the outcomes you want.
Trailblazer Awards, 4 p.m. EST
- Join us for a conversation with basketball star Dwyane Wade, who will discuss his work in inclusive marketing and the LGBTQ+ community.