Here are six tips to help you make the most of your evening at Dreamforce's Dreamfest benefit concert.
One of the most fun and thrilling things at Dreamforce is Dreamfest. This rock n’ roll concert will be full of good vibes, great eats, and incredible music. We’re ready to rock with Fleetwood Mac under the stars.
We’re thrilled to bring this epic night to life in San Francisco on Wednesday, November 20, benefitting the UCSF Benioff Children’s Hospitals once again. Check out the schedule* below to plan your evening:
6:30 p.m.: Doors open for Dreamfest
7:15 p.m.: Colin Powell Courage Award on Dreamfest Stage
8:45 p.m.: Fleetwood Mac takes the stage
10:30 p.m.: Dreamfest ends
*Subject to change
Now, here are a few more tips to help you make the most of your evening out under the stars:
TIP #1: Bring your conference badge — this is your ticket to Dreamfest
Full conference credentials (card, holder, and all) are required for entry. We will be scanning badges. Re-entry will not be allowed.
TIP #2: Don’t (we repeat) – DO NOT bring your laptop, backpack, or suitcase
Your security and safety is paramount to us, so we’ll be doing a full security screening with metal detectors. Bags larger than 19” x 15” will not be permitted — and there is no bag storage at Oracle Park. Attendees are strongly encouraged to return to their hotels to drop off valuables or to store bags at the Moscone West coat and bag check prior to heading to Oracle Park. Moscone West coat check will be open until 11:00 p.m. so you can grab your bag after the show.
TIP #3: You can get to Dreamfest a few different ways:
- Oracle Park is a 15 to 20-minute walk from Moscone Center and downtown hotels along 2nd Street.
- To support our sustainability goals and reduce traffic on city streets, we will not provide shuttles to Oracle Park from the Moscone campus and downtown Dreamforce-contracted hotels.
- Details about Dreamfest-specific shuttle service can be found in the mobile app. Download and explore here.
- Public transportation is another easy way to get to Oracle Park. Please reference the individual websites below for specific schedules and trip-planning guides. For MUNI, use the King Street and 2nd Street stop on N and T line trains heading to Caltrain/Ballpark.
- Taxis and rideshare services have a specific drop-off and pick-up location on Townsend Street, one block north of Oracle Park.
- Parking and bike valets are not available at the venue.
- Street closures will be in place to accommodate event transportation plans. Please plan accordingly.
TIP #4: Bring your ID
California Law requires that bartenders check your ID if you are fortunate enough to look younger than 30.
TIP #5: Dress warmly, bring layers, and wear comfortable shoes
Dreamfest takes place outdoors at Oracle Park. The fog can roll in, making for a cool Bay Area evening. Be sure to bring layers.
TIP #6: Have an Expo+ pass and want to attend Dreamfest?
Please visit The Concert for Kids website to see how you can purchase a ticket and support a great cause. Ticket availability is limited.
We can’t wait to see you at Dreamfest — here are a few things to keep top of mind:
Read about our opportunities for Dreamforce attendees to learn, give back, and act to support the causes they are most passionate about. Learn about Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) and what you can do to celebrate the SDGs that matter most to you.