Shark Tank judge Mark Cuban has some great advice for small business owners who are doing their darndest to think ahead.
This post originally appeared on April 29 in the Salesforce Blog’s newsletter, a weekly roundup of our most recent stories. Get on the list by clicking “Subscribe” above.
This week, as many U.S. states further coordinated efforts to loosen COVID-19 restrictions, we still can’t predict how this pandemic will pan out. But some businesses are plotting how to reenter office spaces while planning for different geopolitical scenarios. I chose today’s articles in the spirit of looking ahead despite uncertainty:
- Shark Tank judge Mark Cuban has some great advice for small business owners who are doing their darndest to think ahead.
- Here are four possible pandemic outcomes every company should consider.
- Retail companies, check out this shopping data from March, which could help inform your plans for the future and consider these five ways to deepen your relationship with customers online.
- N-95 mask producer 3M shares what they learned while quickly teaching field sellers their inside sales tactics in 83 countries.
- Diplomat Christiana Figueres suggests three methods to reconnect in the workplace while holding on to the lessons we’ve learned during the pandemic.
For all this future planning, it’s crucial to have a clear head. You might be saying, “Easier said than done!” Well, here are five powerful meditations I hope you find helpful.