Know of a standout mentor, colleague, or change-maker in your community? Nominations for the 2022 Salesforce MVP class are open now through December 3, 2021.
She’s deeply committed to helping Trailblazers succeed and has answered hundreds of questions on the Trailblazer Community, helping Trailblazers realize their dreams of getting certified.
Do you know a Salesforce ecosystem hero like Deepa — someone who’s an exceptional leader, a lifelong learner, and who goes above and beyond to help their community blaze trails?
Now’s the time to honor them! We’re thrilled to invite our entire community to join us as we officially open nominations for our 2022 Salesforce MVP class.
What is a Salesforce MVP?
Salesforce MVPs are top-notch product experts committed to sharing their knowledge and helping their communities succeed. Perhaps they’ve helped other Trailblazers navigate their career journeys, solve a complex problem, get certified, make a game-changing connection, or even land a new job.
There’s truly no better way to say “thank you” to a mentor, colleague, or change-maker in your community than by nominating them to become a Salesforce MVP.
Meet current Salesforce MVPs and learn more about the characteristics a Salesforce MVP embodies:
- Expertise: Salesforce MVPs challenge themselves to maintain a strong understanding of the Salesforce Platform and take great pride in sharing their expertise through technical sessions, social media, answering questions on the Trailblazer Community, and more.
- Leadership: Salesforce MVPs consistently seek opportunities to innovate. They push forward where there is no path, paving a trail for others to follow. They create and contribute to programs that make a huge difference in other Trailblazers’ journeys — by leading Trailblazer Community Groups, helping underprivileged communities skill up on Salesforce, or participating in programs like Salesforce MVP Office Hours, Mentorship Central, and Community Conferences.
- Generosity: Salesforce MVPs are the ultimate connectors and mentors. In addition to advancing their careers, maintaining Salesforce expertise, and leading community programs, they’re always ready to share insights, ideas, and connections to help Trailblazers succeed in the Salesforce ecosystem.
Nominate a future Salesforce MVP
Eager to be a part of this special community experience? Nominations for the 2022 Salesforce MVP class are open now through December 3, 2021.
Learn more about the multi-phase nomination process:
- November 8-December 3, 2021: Submit your Salesforce MVP nominations here. Remember, it only takes one nomination for a Trailblazer to become a Salesforce MVP, and we value quality over quantity of submissions.
- December 2021: Current Salesforce MVPs and a group of Salesforce employees selected by the Trailblazer Community team review all Salesforce MVP nominations and provide initial feedback based on their experience with nominees.
- Early 2022: The official Salesforce MVP Class of 2022 is announced! Join us for a fun celebration as we congratulate our new and renewed Salesforce MVPs. Be sure to use the hashtag #SalesforceMVP on social when celebrating the news!
Participation in the Salesforce MVP program is reviewed annually, and Salesforce MVPs are renewed based on their ongoing contributions to the community during the past year.
Ready, set, nominate!
Our community heroes have blazed trails through the continued challenges this year brought our way. They adapted quickly and supported their communities with their expertise, leadership, and generosity. That’s why now is such an important time to show appreciation for our Salesforce rockstars!
We can hardly wait to welcome a new class of Salesforce MVPs so be sure to submit your nominations by December 3, 2021.
Can’t contain your excitement?! Check out the 2021 #SalesforceMVP party where we welcomed our new and renewed MVPs of 2021.
Good luck, Trailblazers!