It’s that time of year when the Trailblazer Community comes together to nominate community heroes to be Salesforce MVPs. We invite the entire Trailblazer Community to join as we celebrate the renewal of our current Salesforce MVPs and welcome nominations for our 2021 class.
Our community leaders have risen to all the challenges 2020 brought our way. They adapted quickly, and continued to go above and beyond to help the entire community blaze trails. That’s why now is such an important time to show gratitude and welcome a new class of Salesforce MVPs.
Want to be part of this special community experience? Then get ready, because the process starts with you! Nominations are open now through December 1, 2020.
Read on for more details about how you can be part of the celebration!
Help us say congrats and thank you to our renewed Salesforce MVPs
We’ve been blown away by how our current class of Salesforce MVPs continues to contribute, despite the impacts of COVID. With that in mind, we are happy to announce we will automatically renew all current MVPs for the 2021 class. Please join us in a big group hug, share your gratitude, and congratulate these wonderful Trailblazers.
Who should you nominate? Those who shined in 2020
Do you know an exceptional product expert who goes above and beyond to share knowledge and help the entire community blaze trails? Has someone been super helpful in your efforts to learn, connect, have fun, and give back — particularly in this tough year? Nominate your mentors, leaders, and change makers. What better way to say “thank you” to someone helped you solve complex problems, get certified, make game changing connections, or land that new job!
Consider these common characteristics we look for in Salesforce MVPs.
- Expertise: First and foremost, Salesforce MVPs constantly push themselves to maintain a strong understanding of the Salesforce platform and share that expertise through leading technical sessions, writing blogs posts, providing answers, and more.
- Leadership: Salesforce MVPs consistently seek opportunities to innovate and build new paths for others to follow. They create and contribute to programs that make a huge difference in other Trailblazers’ journeys.
- Generosity: Salesforce MVPs are the ultimate connectors and mentors. In addition to their day jobs, maintaining deep expertise, and leading community programs — they’re always ready to lend a helping hand to fellow Trailblazers.
Meet a few Salesforce MVPs and hear what it’s all about for them.
- Nominations will close on December 1, 2020.
- We will have a multi-phase review process including current Salesforce MVPs and key stakeholders at Salesforce who see the community in action across different industries and regions.
- In early 2021, we will announce the new class with a fun celebration. The new and renewed class will hold the honor for one year, until our next round of nominations and renewals.