Preview the newest products and features coming in the Spring '20 Release today! It will be globally available on February 17, 2020.
Ready for spring? So are we! Preview the newest products and features coming in the Spring ’20 Release today!
The Spring ’20 Release will be globally available on February 17, 2020. With today’s preview, you can get a hands-on look at the latest features. See how to gain new insights on your company’s environmental footprint with the brand new Sustainability Cloud, learn how to protect information in your Sandbox with Salesforce Data Mask, train and enable your extended team with myTrailhead for Customers and Partners, and get real-time recommendations from Einstein with In-app Guidance for Lightning App Builder.
Check out our release website to see all Spring ’20 has to offer. From there, getting ready for the release is as easy as 1, 2, 3:
1. Find out what’s new for your company
- Use the Spring ’20 Release In a Box presentation for a slide-by-slide view of our new innovations
- Share out the Spring ’20 Release Demo Videos to help Salesforce users across your company get ready for their new tools
2. Skill up on new products and features
- Earn a new badge by taking the new Spring ’20 Release Highlights Trail
- Dive deep with the Spring ’20 Release Notes to get more detailed information on each product and feature
3. Get pro tips from your peers
Join the Release Readiness Trailblazers Community, your central location for all the latest release resources and announcements across all Salesforce product areas. Join the conversation to ask questions, get answers, stay updated and share experiences!
Now that you’re ready, mark your calendar for February 17 when our Spring ’20 innovations are released. Stay warm until then!