TrailblazerDX '22 is here. Whether you join in person or virtually, you can learn new skills, explore innovations from Salesforce, MuleSoft, Slack, and Tableau, and win great prizes* with the TrailblazerDX (TDX) Quest.
TrailblazerDX ’22—the premier Salesforce Developer conference—brings together developers, admins, architects, partners, entrepreneurs, and students for a world-class learning experience.
Trailblazers worldwide have come together in person and online to connect with a vibrant community and learn how to integrate, analyze, collaborate, build, and automate apps with Salesforce Customer 360.
TDX ’22 innovation announcements
The excitement kicked off with details on how new innovations in Salesforce Flow can help you automate complex tasks so you can bring automagic to all your customer moments. Flow enables companies to build workflows on the Salesforce Platform that automate across Slack, MuleSoft, and Tableau, connecting systems and business processes on one CRM platform.
Plus, innovations to the Trailblazer.me Profile mean Trailblazers can now display their learning, connections, and achievements across all Salesforce technologies in a single source of truth, including:
- Ranger ranks: Reach new ranks on Trailhead—all the way up to All Star Ranger.
- Ecosystem certifications: Showcase your MuleSoft, Slack, and Tableau certifications.
- Community tags: Display your communities and persona to easily discover others on a similar professional path.
What’s more, to keep the TDX learning going beyond the event, there’s the TDX Quest.
What is the TDX Quest?
Trailhead Quests combine the challenge of learning new skills on Trailhead—Salesforce’s free online learning platform—with the allure of winning amazing prizes. We know that learning is its own reward, but there’s always room for a little extra motivation!
Throughout the rest of April and May, all Trailblazers can join the TDX Quest to watch on-demand sessions on Salesforce+, become further connected with the Trailblazer Community, learn about key TDX topics, AND win fun prizes*!
The TDX Quest is made up of six trailmixes where you can dive deeper into our best practices and latest product features:
- TDX Platform Quest: See how Trailblazers use low-code and automation tools to build Customer 360 experiences that drive their organizations forward.
- TDX Code Quest: Learn how to innovate on the Salesforce Platform with developer tools, open languages, and code.
- TDX MuleSoft Quest: Spend less time on busywork and more time creating with MuleSoft. For devs building APIs and admins automating work, MuleSoft has the right tools with new no-code tooling, IDE, and API gateway.
- TDX Slack Quest: Customize the way work gets done across teams, partners, customers, and tools in Slack.
- TDX Tableau Quest: Build analytical experiences and discover the stories your data has to share on our leading analytics platform.
- TDX Marketing and Commerce Quest: Develop connected digital experiences that attract and convert customers–and keep them coming back.
Let’s dig into the three reasons you should join the TDX Quest for 2022!
1: Watch TDX ’22 sessions on-demand with Salesforce+
We’re so excited to be back with live events, and we can’t wait to see our attendees in person this year. But we also know it’s essential to offer TDX ’22 content to as many Trailblazers around the world as possible. So if you can’t attend in person, you can still tune into all the big moments by watching a limited series of TDX ’22 sessions on-demand via Salesforce+.
Check out the broadcast schedule to see which sessions will be available.
What is Salesforce+?
Salesforce+ is a new streaming service that gives you a front-row seat to select TDX episodes in addition to unlimited access to Salesforce’s original series. Catch episodes on luminary speakers, customer success stories, and groundbreaking innovation from anywhere. Membership is free, easy, and available to everyone.
If you have an account on Trailhead, you’re ready to access Salesforce+ and check out all our TDX ’22 content!
2: Connect with fellow attendees in the Trailblazer Community
The Trailblazer Community brings a sense of belonging, inspires and empowers us to reach new career heights, and lifts us up on our journeys. When Trailblazers from around the world connect with each other through the community, everyone’s success is multiplied.
We’re also leveraging the power of the Trailblazer Community to keep the spirit of TDX alive all year! Whether you attend in person or virtually, you’re sure to make new connections and form new interests. The Trailblazer Community is the place to take your knowledge even further, all while growing your network!
In the Trailblazer Community, you can follow the interesting Trailblazers you met or heard speak at TDX. You can also join specialized groups that focus on the topics that piqued your interest at the conference. Dive deeper and join discussions with other developers and admins, or follow specific hashtags of topics that interest you.
3: Learn about the latest innovations via Trailhead
Even if you’re not able to attend with us in person, the topics we’re covering at TDX ’22 are key for learning how to integrate, analyze, collaborate, build, and automate apps with Salesforce Customer 360.
How do you join the TDX Quest?
- Visit the Trailhead Quests page and sign up or log in to your Trailhead account.
- Complete any TDX Quest trailmix during the entry period to earn a limited-edition community badge and be entered for a chance to win* fun prizes! Every TDX Quest trailmix you complete counts as an additional entry to the sweepstakes (up to six entries).
- Share your success in the Trailblazer Community Cove and on social via #TDX22!
*No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited. Country of residence and other restrictions apply. See the Trailhead Quests page for full details and restrictions.