The Salesforce for All program provides eligible newcomers and refugees with free skill training and opportunities to find meaningful and rewarding work in technology using Salesforce.
Kick-start your career journey with hands-on workshops, soft skills training and the completion of the course: Administrative Essentials for New Admins in Lightning Experience (ADX-201).
Participants will also work with ACCES Employment to find employment and start their careers. ACCES is a non-profit charitable organization, which collaborates with 35,000+ newcomer jobseekers and 2300+ employers annually.
Get ready to open the door to opportunities with the ADX-201 certification and the in-demand skills and exposure to potential employers you will gain.
Who should apply?
The training program is best suited to candidates with:
- An interest in pursuing a career in technology
- Basic to intermediate computer skills (internet surfing, managing an email account)
- Customer service experience and basic knowledge of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software
- A commitment to completing 2-3 days of online video e-learning in preparation for the program
- Ability to attend 4 weeks (3hrs per day) of online training
- Youth 16-29 years of age